PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT
Threadstarter

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3 million iphone4 sold in 3 weeks, whips EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
nikkg, you shouldnt feel the need to whip out your resume every time your feelings are hurt.
orangekid, you should act more like a mod by not calling out people in public threads. by saying this is not directed at austin or gten, thats even more like directing it at me, imo.
Its not feelings being hurt, its about showing some geek cred. Plus I know how the Android/WinMo guys think, if they see someone on an iphone, they'll act like he's some dumb jock who can't handle a "real" smartphone.

Last edited by NIKKG; 07-16-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
nikkg, you shouldnt feel the need to whip out your resume every time your feelings are hurt.
orangekid, you should act more like a mod by not calling out people in public threads. by saying this is not directed at austin or gten, thats even more like directing it at me, imo.
I'm sorry you feel that way bro, I was trying to compliment you guys for actually having an intelligent take, guess there was some kind of misunderstanding...
Old 07-16-2010, 04:04 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

no big deal. i was prolly overreacting. today is a good day. i think ill hit vip today!

Old 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
no big deal. i was prolly overreacting. today is a good day. i think ill hit vip today!
darn..I better delete all the bad things I said about you in the VIP forums...one sec BRB...

jk lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 07-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

You guys save your time. You're not going to convince Nikkg of anything. He loves his iphone and you are not going to convince an apple fan otherwise. Apple can do no wrong in their eyes. I really don't care how many they sell compared to the EVO. I actually enjoy having a phone everyone else doesn't have. Both have its advantages and disadvantages and to me the EVO serves my preferences of a phone. I don't care that Apples sales cajillion Iphones, doesn't make my EVO more or less of a phone.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:11 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
I better go delete some of your posts to make sure you don't get there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
darn..I better delete all the bad things I said about you in the VIP forums...one sec BRB...

jk lol
you don't have enough time man, remember that "why austin sucks" thread? Even WideAwake was posting in that one!

Old 07-16-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
You guys save your time. You're not going to convince Nikkg of anything. He loves his iphone and you are not going to convince an apple fan otherwise. Apple can do no wrong in their eyes. I really don't care how many they sell compared to the EVO. I actually enjoy having a phone everyone else doesn't have. Both have its advantages and disadvantages and to me the EVO serves my preferences of a phone. I don't care that Apples sales cajillion Iphones, doesn't make my EVO more or less of a phone.

Vibrant > Evo
Old 07-16-2010, 04:17 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post

you don't have enough time man, remember that "why austin sucks" thread? Even WideAwake was posting in that one!

whaaa???? wide even follows me on twitter! ill have to mention that!
Old 07-16-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
whaaa???? wide even follows me on twitter! ill have to mention that!
he'll just deny it...

Old 07-16-2010, 04:19 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:

tYeah that one is gonna be pain to hide, but thats what we have you for, keep deleting his posts till I get them all cleaned then k? lol

Quote:
Vibrant > Evo
Agreed..The Evo was a nice device when the specs for uspersonic was leaked over a year ago..at this point it is not much more impressive then all the competition...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions