PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jn1167 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: any one watching the press conference? 7/16/2010

.55%?

Thats because the other 95% couldnt get a signal to place a call
Old 07-22-2010, 04:59 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

As long as it is open, I might as well get another post count in.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:36 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

none of em will count when they move it to off topic

Old 07-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

How about if we keep the discussions on topic and that way I don't have to move it or close it?
Old 07-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'll keep it on topic, the case program is now active through a app from the Appstore called "iPhone 4 Case Program" and the cases available are real sweet, forget the bumpers. I went for the Griffin Reveal Etch case. They also had Belkin, Speck, Incase and some others as well as the bumpers.

I wish Apple has more of these over-hyped non-issue antenna problems so we can get more free cases. Just saved over 30 bucks on a sweet case that's not even out on the market yet.

Last edited by NIKKG; 07-23-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:02 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I'll keep it on topic, the case program is now active through a app from the Appstore called "iPhone 4 Case Program" and the cases available are real sweet, forget the bumpers. I went for the Griffin Reveal Etch case. They also had Belkin, Speck, Incase and some others as well as the bumpers.

I wish Apple has more of these over-hyped non-issue antenna problems so we can get more free cases. Just saved over 30 bucks on a sweet case that's not even out on the market yet.
yeah those Speck cases are pretty money.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
yeah those Speck cases are pretty money.
I never heard of Speck, I wasn't sure if they are any good or not, I originally wanted the Speck fitted case tan version with the Burberry theme, but I backed off since I wasn't sure how good that brand is. Griffin, on the other hand, is known for good cases, so I stuck with them.

The Belkin was all see-through hard plastic, even though it would be nice looking, I wanted something with a slight rubbery feel for better grip.

Edit: it takes about 3-5 weeks to get the case, but its totally free, you don't even pay for shipping. I hope I get it in time for my Vegas trip next month.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
I never heard of Speck, I wasn't sure if they are any good or not, I originally wanted the Speck fitted case tan version with the Burberry theme, but I backed off since I wasn't sure how good that brand is. Griffin, on the other hand, is known for good cases, so I stuck with them.

The Belkin was all see-through hard plastic, even though it would be nice looking, I wanted something with a slight rubbery feel for better grip.

Edit: it takes about 3-5 weeks to get the case, but its totally free, you don't even pay for shipping. I hope I get it in time for my Vegas trip next month.

Speck was really nice, kind of like Otterbox. They have really tough rubber cases. I bounced my iPhone 3G off a hard floor and it just bounced 3 times with no dent, no scratch, didn't even reset. Good quality.

I hate hard cases because they don't absorb damage when you drop your phone, the thick rubber ones are best IMO
Old 07-23-2010, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Sprint

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work

I got a speck case when I first got my phone because I wanted some protection before the new otterbox came out. I like it a lot. Just got a plain black one. It fits like a glove without adding too much size and it looks sharp and feels great. I went with the same free case as nikkg. Looks very similar to my speck case but with a bit more style. Will still probably get the otterbox because I'm an accessory junky. Like the vapor case a lot but couldn't justify spending a hundred bucks on a phone case with my wife, lol.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:21 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
LOL. I had a case already, snagged the Speck HD case.

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions