PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700,XV-6800, Iphone 3GS-32gig, 4S 64gig, 5
Carrier: Verizon - ATT

sdruid is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sdruid Send a message via MSN to sdruid Send a message via Yahoo to sdruid Send a message via Skype™ to sdruid
Angry Saving Pictures and other files on iphone to computer ?

Is there a way to copy or backup all the pictures and other files I have on my iphone to my computer with itunes software or any other software.
I have a 3GS 32gig 4.0 .......?
Old 07-05-2010, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Sprint

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work
Re: Saving Pictures and other files on iphone to computer ?

If your computer is windows, it should open a box when you connect that asks what you want to do and one of them should be transfer pictures from camera. This is not through iTunes. As far as other files, I'm not sure about that one since I am still new to iPhones myself. I will check it out and let you know if I find out anything. Knowing what kind of files would help my search.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to sdruid Send a message via MSN to sdruid Send a message via Yahoo to sdruid Send a message via Skype™ to sdruid
Cool Re: Saving Pictures and other files on iphone to computer ?

That's Great !!!!
I got one set of pictures copied from the "Camera Roll".
Now how about the pictures from the "Photo Library"....those don't
show up at all - any way to copy those as well ??

Thanks....

Last edited by sdruid; 07-05-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:34 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

all your threads have a sad face. that makes me sad too. sorry, i cant help. im too depressed now.

Old 07-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Exclamation Re: Saving Pictures and other files on iphone to computer ?

Sorry, but I'm sad when I can't figure things out......
Old 07-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

you should be able to do it thru iTunes. Open it up and go to your phone, then go to pictures, and see if you can view them, also, since you're on 4.0, make sure you're running iTunes 9.2.

Once viewing your pics you should be able to sync with your computer and download them, if it says it's not currently synced then don't do it cuz could erase your files,

depending on how many you have, emailing the pics to yourself could be a better option for now, once you jailbreak it's easy as hell.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Red face Re: Saving Pictures and other files on iphone to computer ?

I went to itunes and couldn't see my pictures....and the box to sync them was not checked and it gave an error message that it would delete the pictures on my phone if I continued....or checked the box....
I found my original pictures on my Windows Mobile phone memory card so I'm fine and will sync them later...
Old 07-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdruid View Post
I went to itunes and couldn't see my pictures....and the box to sync them was not checked and it gave an error message that it would delete the pictures on my phone if I continued....or checked the box....
I found my original pictures on my Windows Mobile phone memory card so I'm fine and will sync them later...
yeah I HATE iTunes for that reason, after you Jailbreak it you can just go in there direct and not mess with that crap,

it said that because you had it previously synced with a different system
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions