PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: IPhone to ever un/officially appear on the sprint network?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
well the "discussion"(lol) we are having is if she moves over to my account she has her eyes on the hero
why not an Evo or Galaxy S?
Old 06-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

shes not too big on the physical keyboard i don't think. the hero is cheaper. idk if she would reap the full benefits of the evo. not to mention they are hard enough to find let alone to get two. aside from the obvious, how does the evo compare to the hero? maybe i can talk her into the evo. lol
Old 06-30-2010, 08:43 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
shes not too big on the physical keyboard i don't think. the hero is cheaper. idk if she would reap the full benefits of the evo. not to mention they are hard enough to find let alone to get two. aside from the obvious, how does the evo compare to the hero? maybe i can talk her into the evo. lol
1) The Evo's processor is significantly better, 1ghz snapdragon vs 528mhz,

2) screen size - 4.3" vs 3.2"

3) Resolution - 800 x 480 vs 320 X 480, so things look a lot better.

4) Evo has HDMI out, kickstand, Wimax, upgradable to Android 3,

5) LWPs run smooth as butter, a lot of them run jagged on the Hero (or not at all)

6) 512mb RAM vs 288MB, 1GB ROM vs 512MB

7) 8MP Camera with LED Flash and 720p recording vs 5MP camera no flash CIF@15fps recording

Also, apps work better and run a lot faster on the Evo as well as games, and chicks dig apps.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
why not an Evo or Galaxy S?
ok i just suggested the evo and she wants it. now i just have to find her one after i find mine of course. lol.... if there are any women following this thread the currently has a n iphone app for some website called The Knot. does anyone have any idea if there is an android app for this?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions