PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 05:21 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sitting outside Best Buy at 3am

I am posting this from my TP2 and it may very well be the last time. Im currently sitting outside the only retailer in my city that is getting any extra iphones today. This store has less than 10 units to sell without a pre-order.

Anyone want to bring me some coffee? This store doesnt open till 9am. LOL!
Old 06-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Sitting outside Best Buy at 3am

You should've pre-ordered man, mines on the Fedex truck right now, I just hope he leaves it on the doorstep so I can get it during lunch time since I'm at work.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:21 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

wow Bigzz, how'd it go did you get your unit?
Old 06-24-2010, 10:52 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Threadstarter

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
wow Bigzz, how'd it go did you get your unit?
I was the 3rd guy in line. Guess how many they had.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

2? lol
Old 06-24-2010, 12:19 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Threadstarter

BINGO! I was not happy but i knew I was taking a chance anyway.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

The Fedex guy came and I wasn't home. That sucks, I have to go pick it up after work now. I was hoping to play with it at work.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

_sandman is keeping up the good work_sandman is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to _sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
The Fedex guy came and I wasn't home. That sucks, I have to go pick it up after work now. I was hoping to play with it at work.
good laugh right there

OP- sucks man !!! how many people were inline this morning?
Old 06-24-2010, 03:44 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sandman View Post
good laugh right there

OP- sucks man !!! how many people were inline this morning?
At 3:30am just three of us but by 10am it swelled to a massive 12...

The FedEx truck stopped by our line to show us 60 iphones that were for delivery but none for the store.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EPIC!
Carrier: sprint

551skydiver is a n00b

Can anyone answer why you would spend all that time in line to get the 1st one? I mean come on... It's a phone! Big deal if you ain't the first kid on the block with the new toy! I would rather wait till its been proven to work, problems and glitches solved and not be disappointed. Unless of course this new toy could somehow make me money beyond belief that the old one couldn't.

Then:TP, Mogul, Treo 650, Timeport, Audiovox mp3 fone,Startac's,Uniden 5700 and a Brick.
Now: Epic 4g compliments of Samsung 3 days before launch!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions