PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Get Ready! iPhone unlock!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
so ur not jailbroken?
No, not jailbroken. I tried the Spirit it said its not compatible on 4.0 yet. I'll wait for a couple days to let everything settle down. No point in bricking my iphone now anyways since my iphone4 comes in a couple days.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

ya JB the 3GS on iOS 4 is a pain right now, and only possible if you jailbroke it using pwnage tool on 3.1.3, wait a couple days you'll be good.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'm now running my 3G jailbroken on iOS4. Works like a champ.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 06-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perasite View Post
nice!

I'm gonna rock my i4 soon, can't wait!
Old 06-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perasite View Post
Just a quick question, are all the apps OK too? Like backgrounder and kirikae specifically, I assume changes will have to be made for 4.0.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certs View Post
Just a quick question, are all the apps OK too? Like backgrounder and kirikae specifically, I assume changes will have to be made for 4.0.
I haven't tried backgrounder yet, the multitasker works well with the apps that are updated to 4.0,

I can try out backgrounder with kirikae later, although I much prefer pro-switcher
Old 06-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Retired Staff

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

I haven't tried either program, but I have noticed a few that will not run. Examples: BiteSMS (though an update was released), Mobile Terminal (gotta remember to change your root password again... i did it by SSH'ing into the phone) It seems to use more memory than iOS3 and runs a tad slower. To be honest, I liked Categories better than Apple's folders... Apple only lets you have a max of 12 apps in a folder WHY!?!?!?! I have 6 folders for games. That's retarded.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Threadstarter

perasite,

on the general > network, do you have an option to enter APN settings?

I JB and Unlocked an iPhone 3G, but cant get data because there don't seem to be any APN settings available, is it something the carrier toggles or are you showing APN settings?
Old 06-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Retired Staff

No, I've got toggles for:
Enable 3G
Cellular Data
Data Roaming

A sub-menu for Internet Tethering

A sub-menu for VPN

And a sub-menu for Wi-Fi
Old 06-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Threadstarter

so are you getting data with a carrier other than ATT??
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions