PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 03:01 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Iphone Insurance

I am looking to purchase insurance for the new iphones I will be getting soon. Any suggestions?
Old 06-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

I know apple has it for $14/month. I read somewhere there's a cheaper option, but I can't remember.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:14 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Threadstarter

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Iphone Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

I know apple has it for $14/month. I read somewhere there's a cheaper option, but I can't remember.
Thanks. I hear rumors too about a cheaper option. I'll Google but was hoping that someone here already had a lead.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:26 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

I want to say amazon....I could be wrong lol.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:38 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Threadstarter

Squaretrade wants like $144 for two years.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Account Disabled

six bucks a month....not bad!
Old 06-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Well, $6 a month is a great deal.

You also have to make sure that using it on tmobile will still keep it covered if you plan to unlock when looking for insurance.

Please post what you find because I would love to insure my iPhone 4 if I can.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:32 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
Well, $6 a month is a great deal.

You also have to make sure that using it on tmobile will still keep it covered if you plan to unlock when looking for insurance.

Please post what you find because I would love to insure my iPhone 4 if I can.
Check out this link on insurance with square trade. $99 for two years with a $50 deductible.

http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/iphone-landing24
Old 06-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

looks like they don't cover lost/stolen which is what I worry about more also note

"Please note that unlocked iPhones are not eligible for coverage from SquareTrade. Unlocking an iPhone after purchase will void a SquareTrade warranty." at the bottom
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions