PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: Which iPhone looks better?
Old one - iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS 6 30.00%
New one - iPhone 4 14 70.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 02:33 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Which iPhone looks better?

Ok I personally hate all iPhones and they should burn in hell but...for the sake of argument...

Which iPhone looks better? new one or old one...

And for record don't say new one just cause its "new" or better features..or old one cause you have it and don't like the new one..honest opinion if they were the same and you choose the skin...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 06-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Which iPhone looks better?

I want a neither option Voted anyways though.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
I want a neither option Voted anyways though.
thanks, you're so benevolent
Old 06-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Won't be voting until I hold one (mine) in my hand and use it for a few. I don't like the pics but the side look similar to the iPad side, which I love. So I'll wait.

And hush Carla
Old 06-14-2010, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Focus
Carrier: At&t

nite732 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to nite732 Send a message via Yahoo to nite732 Send a message via Skype™ to nite732

Well actually the 2g was different from the 3g and 3gs. I like the 2g one the best but if this one has the durability of the first one the we will see but i like the design. Looks like my macbook pro. If you don't care or don't like why comment????????

Last edited by nite732; 06-14-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: adding
Old 06-14-2010, 06:38 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite732 View Post
I like the 2g one the best but if this one has the durability of the first one
The glass on the front and back of the device is over 20x stiffer and 30x harder than plastic! and the stainless steel band is very durable.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:49 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Just to note..this isn't a vote on build quality..it is on pure looks alone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Haha!!

Old 06-14-2010, 06:55 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Gotta say the new one, the glass back cover looks so slick and the flat design to make it slimmer is awesome as well
Old 06-14-2010, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
yes indeed, I was just responding to this dude below's quote, but this is only on the outer look, not the hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite732 View Post
I like the 2g one the best but if this one has the durability of the first one t
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions