PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
[NSFW]post your current Iphone/Itouch Home Screen!

Here is what I'm currently rocking, a modified Hero theme I tweaked a little bit, also using android lockscreen (i like it more than the number lock)

edit: here's what my second page looks like, I don't have a third page, just 2 pages and that's it.

I've hidden the icons I don't use (like stocks, itunes...) and using categories to make folders for my apps and games since it seems to work out better than like 10 pages to sift thru just to order some chipotle from my phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home.jpg (44.0 KB, 86 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (55.9 KB, 72 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg lockscreen.jpg (39.0 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by orangekid; 03-23-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: post your current Iphone Home Screen!

what is the action of the shortcuts in the dock?
Old 03-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
what is the action of the shortcuts in the dock?
right one is settings (notice no settings on page 2), left one is winterboard, center is phone. They can be changed as you wish.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:03 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Let's get more themes and backgrounds going so I can sticky this one for ya

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 05-04-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Post your current Ipod Touch Home Screen

Last edited by Goddbody; 05-04-2010 at 09:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Threadstarter

Re: Post your current Ipod Touch Home Screen

n1,

wtf is "sex offenders"?
Old 05-05-2010, 06:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: post your current Iphone/Itouch Home Screen!

here is mine, nothing too special
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0021.JPG (160.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
here is mine, nothing too special
I like those icons though.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Threadstarter

Here's the one I am currently rocking. I like it cuz it looks clean, the rss reader widget, and I have my 5 icon dock. I am also rocking a binary clock on my lockscreen.

and yes it really is 90 degrees here but it feels like 110...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lockscreen.jpg (21.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg home.jpg (41.3 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-06-2010, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: at&t

StylinOnUm is a n00b

Nice Screens... If I ever get my phone up and running again i want something like the HTC layout... niceeeeee
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions