PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 02:10 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Isanybody interested in jail breakin their ipod/Iphone??

WHy does it need to PM the OP for instructions? WHy don't you just post it so people that are looking can see it?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 02-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppcgeeks
Carrier: Att

Mkiismom is a n00b

Where can I get the blacksnow file?
Old 03-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
WHy does it need to PM the OP for instructions? WHy don't you just post it so people that are looking can see it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkiismom View Post
Where can I get the blacksnow file?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112607

first post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:14 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
That stink well Im sure it won't be to long and they will fix that.
~mike

I dunno looks like they might wait for OS 4.0. I'd sell the 3.1.3 and use the $ to buy a 3.1.2 (actually that's exactly what I did)
Old 03-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

i have a iphone 3g with 2.2.1 on it and every time i goto cydia to download yellowsn0w i get errors !! so its jailbroken but i cant unlock it!!

Old 03-05-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
i have a iphone 3g with 2.2.1 on it and every time i goto cydia to download yellowsn0w i get errors !! so its jailbroken but i cant unlock it!!

I would downlaod the update for 3.1.2 from here.u

http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....1_Restore.ipsw

then use blackra1n to jailbreak and blacksn0w to unlock.

all you have to do is go to itunes, click on your iphone, HOLD SHIFT and click update (you have to hold shift or it will try to update to 3.1.3, do not upgrade to 3.1.3!)

it will ask you for the ipsw file, use the one you just saved. it will basically flash the new 3.1.2. on your phone.

go to www.blackra1n.com download the windows one (unless ur on a mac)

click on make it rain, ur done!

just install blacksnow and its unlocked.

edit: lemme know if this worked

Last edited by orangekid; 03-05-2010 at 12:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions