PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
can you unlock 3.1.3?

anyone know of anythign successful to unlock a 3g updated with 3.1.3?

Last edited by orangekid; 02-10-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: can you unlock 3.1.3?

OK all you ippcgeekers who have been hammering away telling me why the iphone is so awesome combined with me getting an insanely awesome deal have finally resulted in me getting an iphone

I also got a g1 and looking for a gsm winmo to complete the trifecta.

but I don't know to to unlock 3.1.3 !!

how do I do this without bricking my new 3G iphone? anyone know pleez respond.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I was researching the same thing, they said they have a way to jailbreak it, however, they aren't going to release it because iphone OS 4.0 is coming out soon.

If they release a jailbreak now, than Apple will block it when 4.0 comes out which will delay a 4.0 jailbreak, so they are just holding tight until the new OS is out.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Threadstarter

well I need to unlock it to use it on Tmobile, should I just sit on it and use it wifi only till then?
Old 02-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
well I need to unlock it to use it on Tmobile, should I just sit on it and use it wifi only till then?
Just unlock it using the 3.1.2 jailbreak. There isn't much of a difference in 3.1.3
Old 02-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Threadstarter

it doesn't work, that's why people with 3.1.3 are freaking out.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

ultrasn0w apparantly works..

http://www.redmondpie.com/unlock-iph...ith-ultrasn0w/
Old 02-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

When was 3.1.3 released? I have 3.1.2 and because I need it unlocked and jailbroken I will not be updating. However, it was not long after the update that blackra1n had a jailbreak available and shortly thereafter the ability to unlock. Just give it a little bit of time and I'm sure it will be taken care of. I see no reason why the anticipation of iPhone OS 4.0 release would inhibit developers from releasing an unlock/jailbreak for this software version.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:49 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
can anyone confirm if this works? I have this fear of bricking this thing (kinda like the first time I ever flashed my Diamond)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
When was 3.1.3 released? I have 3.1.2 and because I need it unlocked and jailbroken I will not be updating. However, it was not long after the update that blackra1n had a jailbreak available and shortly thereafter the ability to unlock. Just give it a little bit of time and I'm sure it will be taken care of. I see no reason why the anticipation of iPhone OS 4.0 release would inhibit developers from releasing an unlock/jailbreak for this software version.

true enough, I think 3.1.3 was released a few weeks ago, not sure.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

i jailbroke 3.1.3 last night and downgrded to 3.1.2 but couldnt unlock the phone because she had done a official upgrade via itunes and that upgraded her bootrom(it could be called bootloader) 6.04 and so far that cannot be unlocked or downgraded!! if someone has found a way to unlock or downgrade to 5.80 please post or pm me!!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions