PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 04:34 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
google maps navigation beta (may work on 1.6)

thought id share this

http://rs288.rapidshare.com/files/30...oogle_Maps.rar

Old 11-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

swollenostrich is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: google maps navigation beta (may work on 1.6)

Still trying to wrap my head around the whole Android dealio. Just moved over from WM to a Samsung Moment this week. What exactly is one to do with the shared file? I've copied the files, both zipped and unzipped to my storage card, but the file viewer doesn't show either of them.

Help? Thanks nonetheless for sharing. Hoping to test this out on 1.5 once I figure out how.

UPDATE: Found the Apps Installer program in the marketplace which is what is needed (so it would appear) to install non-marketplace applications. I gave it a go and it won't install the Google Maps Navigation app unfortunately.

Does anyone know if there will be a subscription for this once it goes live? Will it replace Telenav and the $9 monthly fee? That certainly would be nice!

EDIT: Whoops... Samsung Moment is 1.5 not 1.6. I was thinking Cupcake was 1.6 for some reason. My bad.

Last edited by swollenostrich; 11-09-2009 at 05:15 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion