PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 04:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
movies

Non of this is my work.

I've been using mxplayer found in market along with all the codec add-ons that go with it, just downloaded everything from market that is for mxplayer. This will let you play .avi and other files that stock player won't.

Using your file explorer of choice

And if you were lucky enough to catch imedia in the free app of the day thru Amazon app store (you can find the lite and paid version in google play)

Go to LetMeWatchThis | 1Channel - Watch Movies Online Free - Just Added and pick your movie, scroll down to download that takes you to putlocker, click continue as free user (you'll get a pop-up, wait for it to finish loading and then close it out). You'll have a screen with "download now, play now" don't click it. Next to it is a play button, it will let you stream to device. Under screen is a link "download file" with an old floppy disk image next to it, click it. I haven't tried any other download links besides putlocker so if others want to try and report back it would help.

Assuming everyone has flash working (my locked evo 3d on current update 4.0.3 works, check your internet settings/advanced/flashplayer and add-ons and make sure it is set to always on, settings/advanced/enable gif animations is checked on)

If you selected download file, pull down notification bar and check name of file, open your file explorer app/sd card/download/name of file and click it, it will give you the option of what media player you want to use to play, select mxplayer. If in file explorer app/sd card/download/name of file, you long press, it gives you option to share, select imedia and it will stream to your DNLA player (i.e. Xbox 360, ps3, apple tv, wifi tv but not wii thru your wifi network) after video had started you can press home button on your phone and do whatever you want except turn off or leave home.

Movies range from 1930's to 2013

Edit: I didn't sign up to website, it still let me download movies.

Last edited by jpwhre; 02-02-2013 at 04:30 AM. Reason: i didn't sign up to website to download movies
Old 02-02-2013, 04:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: movies

Download link that requires sign up or downloads a spam pc download manager

Any sponsor HD
nowvideo

Download links working

putlocker
sharesix

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion