PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Google voice mail

Howe do I turn it off. I set it up a phone, and a few factory resets ago and I want it turned off. After new phone and resets it stayed on.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:31 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Google voice mail

Go to Google Voice, go to your Settings, and you will see your cell phone listed. You should see a little link with a deactivating voicemail option there. I mean go to google.com/voice on your PC.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

so I went to google.com/voice and it wanted to let me activate google voice with sprint and I did. my texts come as a text, voice txt and an email all at once. I have lost calling with my phone. I call out and it just rings forever to anyone, don't go to their voice-mail, and anyone that calls me, my phone don't ring on my end. I tried to deactivate, and I get the same thing. Just did factory reset, and not logging into google and I getr the same thing. sprint cant figure it out either. Did ##data# with them, they reset my account, they show google vioce is not active on my account, I hate to change my number cuz I've had it for 7 years.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Never mind for now. It took google 2 hours to release my phone. I hope it no longer does my VM, will find out later I guess.

Only concern is google required to have at least 1 device active to handle my Voice Mail. And I ignored it.

Last edited by jpwhre; 06-17-2011 at 02:05 AM. Reason: concern

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion