PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Announcing Android 4 Autism

thanks OP. Nice idea and great cause that also hits home for me.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Sprint

Anon9mouz is keeping up the good workAnon9mouz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Anon9mouz Send a message via Yahoo to Anon9mouz

im with u rob great to get this out there thanks for everything u done k bro i wish i could support u more but i cant upload a pic to my sig so idk but ur the best and if i can help with ne thing let me know k bro take care on ur journey in this long one of urs
Kernel: Stock and loven it
I envy the dumb ones.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:00 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

As I proceed with my Android4Autism plans I need to have an idea of the types of devices people are willing to donate. I may have to outsource ROM development depending on the device and whether or not I have time to put a working ROM together for each type.

So as the EVO 3D and GSII prepare for launch what will you be doing with your old device? Perhaps you have an old Hero or even a Moment. If you are willing to support this cause please indicate what device you are willing to or able to donate.

Remember the status of the ESN does not matter. These device will NOT be activated. They need to be in "decent" and working condition. Remember these are going to go into the hands of special needs kids so they do need to be perfect.

Also, I can use micro sd cards (any size) and phone cases. Extra battery chargers would be welcomed.

Please indicate in the poll what you are able to or willing to donate. I'm not ready to receive any donations yet so please just hang on to them and maybe shoot me a PM with your pledge and email address so I can contact you when I'm ready.

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion