PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 03:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Who Is Interested in an O.a.T. Lite Optimus S ROM?

Trying to find out how many might be interested in the above. The ROM would be in the "same philosophy" as my Diamond CDMA ROMs. That is, very light, with most widgets/applications to be downloaded from your favorite source and installed yourself. That hopefully would allow many of these to be moved to the SD card, making for an easily customizable and maintainable experience. LMK. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Who Is Interested in an O.a.T. Lite Optimus S ROM?

interested!

there are only 2 roms that i know of for our device. thunderom and nrom. i'd def. be interested in a clean stock rom. somethign that moves dalvik to cache and thats about it.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

jonnyg333 is a n00b

Both my wife and I will be getting the Optimus S soon. I would love a nice light ROM.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Anything new on this o.a.t?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700

kkm23 is a n00b

Would be nice
Old 01-12-2011, 02:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamagc View Post
interested!

there are only 2 roms that i know of for our device. thunderom and nrom. i'd def. be interested in a clean stock rom. somethign that moves dalvik to cache and thats about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg333 View Post
Both my wife and I will be getting the Optimus S soon. I would love a nice light ROM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamagc View Post
Anything new on this o.a.t?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkm23 View Post
Would be nice

First, thanks for your interest. Next, at this point I can only offer something lighter than the ThunderROM (TR), that is not really performing any better than the straight TR on my wife's phone. Am working on a couple of other things that I'm hoping will show some noticeable improvements. Stay tuned.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

waiting on the edge of my seat
Old 01-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch

phoenixgck is becoming a great contributor

I am interested.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixgck View Post
I am interested.
Just a short update. I am now cooking and have a Lite O.a.T. ROM out to family members (not even friends) for evaluation. Roughly speaking, it has about the same performance characteristics as other available ROMs, but is ~15mb smaller and maybe a bit smoother/faster. I've also implemented a few thematic changes and am considering some additional graphical changes, primarily for additional memory savings. Finally, I'm looking at some other tweaks for improved battery life, faster scrolling, etc. I'm not sure when I'll be posting anything, but that time is definitely getting closer!

Last edited by O.a.T.; 02-08-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

j37hr0 is becoming a great contributor
I appreciate your work, but honestly, TR is performing very well for me.

Sent from my Optimus S

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion