PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Ok guys sorry to post it here im lookin to switch to T-mobile n its not for the phone is bcus sprint in killing me with "extra. Charge" i love my evo but need to let it go... im looking for the nexus ... is a good phone? It say it have 16 gb internal memory.. so thats mean 16 gb for music, appli, pics all together or have like 2 gb for music, 2 gb for video, etc... hope i explain .. thanks n sorry but idk where else to post it.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: sorry to post it here: nexus s

It has built in storage... some will be partitioned off for system ROM and user data apps .. then the rest probably about 14gb or so after formatting will be left for pics music and apps to sd(if you can even use the internal user storage as apps to sd)

Its listed as not having an expansion slot for added storage... thats a - from the evo and most top level smart phones... hardware wise they should have gave the phone better specs...

It does not even do HD video recording something the galaxy phones do do and are specked almost the same...

If i were you and going to t-mobile the better phone would be the my touch 4g

google has a comparison page out

Compare Phones

this compares the 3 nexus s my touch 4g and evo... the my touch 4g is better or almost as close to an EVO that you are going to get on t-mobile...
Old 12-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

R u sure it dont hd videos? I read it does... sd card is not that necessary i mean i have a 8gb n i have 500+ songs, 3 movies, like 900pics, n i have 4gb left .. my biggest problem is the internal memory on my evo... mytouch4g i dont like it is way to girlie look
Old 12-08-2010, 10:57 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinito View Post

Ok guys sorry to post it here im lookin to switch to T-mobile n its not for the phone is bcus sprint in killing me with "extra. Charge" i love my evo but need to let it go...
So you wanna leave Sprint because of $10/month??? can TMO even give you a rate plan cheaper than Sprint?? otherwise you may be paying the same or more using TMOs service
Old 12-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Noo dude 10$ thats nothin look my problem is that i have my account with my dad n mom... my parents have crappy phone (dont use web or text) so they have the basis, i suppose to pay 150:$ monthly ... last month come up 300:$ so i call custumer service n they said they charging 75 for internet to my dad n mom phone so thats mean 150$+ so i was likr wtf they dont use internet so thats bullcrap ok i pay the 300 n take their internet off so they told me is goin to be 150$ like normal... this month is 490$ so fuk it im piss yesterday i spent like 4 hours on the phone to fix this problem n they hung up on. Me .. so thats it im tired im not rich man... is not about a 10$+ is about 200$+ problem
Old 12-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You should kick your mom and dad in the back of their heads and then switch their plan to the data everything family share plan. Its 129 a month for 2 phones, includes everything sprint has: data, text, mms, web, nav, tv, etc. 1500 anytime minutes and free mobile to mobile any carrier. I think its only 20 more for the third phone + 10 for your evo. That's 159+tax for 3 phone with everything on. You can't get that anywhere else.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350
You should kick your mom and dad in the back of their heads and then switch their plan to the data everything family share plan. Its 129 a month for 2 phones, includes everything sprint has: data, text, mms, web, nav, tv, etc. 1500 anytime minutes and free mobile to mobile any carrier. I think its only 20 more for the third phone + 10 for your evo. That's 159+tax for 3 phone with everything on. You can't get that anywhere else.
Thats bullcrap bro bcus i was on that plan n i was the third phone n it suppose to be only 20+ dor my evo. I end payin 80+ bcus theh told me it was an evo that it was expensive.. so i put the 80$ plan n my parents phone n my phone 80+ so its like 160 n thats it im tired
Old 12-08-2010, 01:11 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

thread moved the general android
Old 12-09-2010, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul PPC-6800
Carrier: sprint

pkny is keeping up the good workpkny is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinito View Post

Thats bullcrap bro bcus i was on that plan n i was the third phone n it suppose to be only 20+ dor my evo. I end payin 80+ bcus theh told me it was an evo that it was expensive.. so i put the 80$ plan n my parents phone n my phone 80+ so its like 160 n thats it im tired
What the hell; how old are you ? Just go to sprints website and price the plan out, then goto t-mobiles website and price their plans out then report back. Your monthly bill should be $129.99 + $19.99 + $10 = $159.98 plus taxes for three (3) phones which includes data and all.
T-mobile might be cheaper if you are on a family plan with the minimum minutes and have one data plan add-on.

Usually people would type the way they speak, but can you at least spell correctly?
Old 12-09-2010, 07:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Well i know i dont spell correctly but im not white, i could explain it better in spanish but 90% of yall wont understa crap, i might go to t-mobile n get contract myself, my parents dont want to leave sprint

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion