PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 03:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

tltwelve is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My new Dell Streak

my streak arrived yesterdey. one word AWSome! makes my tp2 look like yesteryear's technology. its like comparing intel i7 to intel celeron!
Old 08-17-2010, 03:36 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: My new Dell Streak

ummm, sweet.. Its an Android device.. runs a completly different OS.. and its Brand New whereas TP2 is a year old in like 3weeks.. not really fair to compare the 2 Id say.. but it still doesnt do much more than any of our TP2s.. we still pretty much have everything Android has available to it still..(and we dont need to ROOT to do it)winmo isnt that far behind.......Yet..

But honestly, Sweet! I mean you got a phone that Your happy with and thats all that matters.. So, im happy for you man.. i have 3 lines all ready for full upgrade.. so hopefully Im as enthusiastic as you are right now when i finally pick something out.. My TP2 has just been so tried and true, that shes just tough to give up still..

Congrats again on the new phone...that thing got any "native" .apks us Xandroid users would be interested in??? let us know

EDIT.. um wait, according to the press release http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/...ally-revealed/ last week, that thing only came with Android 1.6 on it??? Please tell me thats wrong..please lol

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 08-17-2010 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltwelve View Post
my streak arrived yesterdey. one word AWSome! makes my tp2 look like yesteryear's technology. its like comparing intel i7 to intel celeron!
My 2001 Toyota Corolla blows away my 1985 Toyota Corolla!

Should I post some benchmarks?
Old 08-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

good for you! now why the hell are you in a tp2 forum bragging about it?
Old 08-17-2010, 05:27 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

well theres 2 issues i see here... First dell makes it and well dell just outright blows anymore and second your comparing a phone thats just came out to one that came out over a year ago.

Edit : Sorry there are 3 issues... 3rd that thing is freakin huge!!!!! i might as well carry my laptop around and use it as a phone

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 08-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Thread moved to the Dell Streak forum
Old 08-19-2010, 01:06 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
Thread moved to the Dell Streak forum
we have a dell streak forum?
Old 08-19-2010, 03:31 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
Yessir! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238
Old 09-28-2010, 08:56 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm in with a new Dell Streak!
Old 09-28-2010, 09:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
omg thats funny.

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion