PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: This is pissing me off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Looks like this one. Could be wrong though
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...30&postcount=2
I cannot even remember how many times you have been wrong in the past Carla, but this time you were correct. Good job
Old 08-24-2010, 01:47 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I appreciate this thread, I have bought setcpu (yeah I know I coulda got it for free from XDA) and setup autokiller. My battery was only good for about 10 or so hours , 8 of those hours being at work and it sitting on top of my work pc. Hopefully this does the trick for me.

Again, thank you!!
Old 08-24-2010, 02:05 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Shush Carla. I actually love Sense. Yeah underclocking when you don't use the phone saves so much on battery life.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
I appreciate this thread, I have bought setcpu (yeah I know I coulda got it for free from XDA) and setup autokiller. My battery was only good for about 10 or so hours , 8 of those hours being at work and it sitting on top of my work pc. Hopefully this does the trick for me.

Again, thank you!!
I am just glad that I could help our members with a little knowledge that I picked up along the way

And I am certain that you will see a great improvement!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I cannot even remember how many times you have been wrong in the past Carla, but this time you were correct. Good job
You can't remember things that don't happen
Old 08-25-2010, 08:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Will7272 is keeping up the good workWill7272 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Will7272 Send a message via MSN to Will7272 Send a message via Yahoo to Will7272 Send a message via Skype™ to Will7272

If you're rooted, I don't know why someone would not have SetCPU installed with the instructions that Rainfreak posted. It saves soooo much battery life, it's unreal. I have not installed a task killer in any way after flashing.

I pleaded with OMJ to not close this thread after I started with my "intelligent discussion". I refuse to call it a rant . Good things can result from frustration expressed to intelligent and patient people. Thanks OMJ, Rainfreak, Carla.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
thread moved....no flaming ppl
u can always count on them to go into a WM forum to flame. good to see android forums having these same kinda threads too.

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion