PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 09:14 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My swype trial expired

How can I get around this?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: My swype trial expired

This thread looks helpful.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604949
Old 05-18-2010, 10:38 AM
The EVO Guru
Threadstarter

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think thats for winmo
Old 05-18-2010, 10:41 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
I think thats for winmo
yeah I saw you had a Pro2, forgot you posted this in android forums.

Try this.

kablow!

its for the N1, but this might work with other devices.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:43 AM

also this

blamo!
Old 05-24-2010, 03:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
How can I get around this?
Purchase it. Easy answer.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:12 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Purchase it. Easy answer.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:27 AM
The EVO Guru
Threadstarter

No thanks I switched to shapewriter.. its better anyways and FREE
Old 05-28-2010, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
No thanks I switched to shapewriter.. its better anyways and FREE
It installs on my Evo, but I can't seem to get it to show up as a choice to switch to
Old 05-28-2010, 09:44 PM
The EVO Guru
Threadstarter

You have to go into settings and enable it first

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion