PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Motorola i9 first android powered nextel!!!

ENJOY...
Motorola and Sprint Announce World’s First Push-To-Talk Android-Powered Smartphone - Motorola i1

Combines military spec ruggedness with the latest in smartphone technology, into a sleek touch screen design
LAS VEGAS – CTIA WIRELESS – March 22, 2010 – Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) and Sprint (NYSE: S) today broke new ground with the announcement of Motorola i1, the world’s first push-to-talk Android™-powered smartphone. Sleek and attractive, yet durable, Motorola i1 is the first iDEN device to carry the features of a modern smartphone including a 3.1-inch touch screen, Wi-Fi®, optimized browsing experience with the latest Opera Mini 5 browser, access to thousands of apps and a push-to-talk experience that includes exciting new features. Sprint will begin offering Motorola i1 this summer.

Motorola i1 enhances the push-to-talk experience with the ability to view who is calling regardless of what application you are in, whether you are managing your emails, checking your calendar, composing messages or viewing media.

Must-have Features and Nextel Direct Connect
With solid body construction that meets military specifications for protection against dust, shock, vibration and blowing rain
1, Motorola i1 is designed for those who work and play hard. It automatically syncs and integrates office and personal information such as emails, calendar appointments and contacts. Key features include:

o Popular business tools such as Microsoft Document Viewer and corporate sync ensure Word or PowerPoint files can be accessed on the go.
o Message entry is a breeze with both Android standard virtual keyboard and Swype™ virtual keyboards being offered.
o A 5 megapixel camera with flash, geo-tagging and panoramic capabilities provides crisp photos and clearly displays them on the vibrant 3.1-inch HVGA screen. Video can also be recorded and stored on a provided microSD for sharing or future viewing straight from the device.

o The latest Opera Mini 5 browser enables quick browsing over the Nextel National Network and Wi-Fi. The Android browser allows you to see web pages and Flash 8-enabled sites in full view using Wi-Fi.
o Motorola i1 can be continuously customized with thousands of applications from Android Market™.

Availability and Pricing
Motorola i1 will be available through Sprint in North America in the summer of 2010. Customers interested in Motorola i1 can pre-register at www.sprint.com/motoi1 or www.motorola.com.
Motorola i1 offers advanced data capabilities that will require activation on a plan that includes unlimited data. For just $69.99 per month Sprint’s Everything Data 450 plan with Any Mobile, Anytime
SM gives customers unlimited calling with any U.S. wireless user, unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect®, and unlimited nationwide texting, email, web browsing and GPS Navigation. (All price plans exclude surcharges and taxes). Sprint Everything Data plans automatically enroll customers in the Sprint Premier loyalty program providing annual device upgrades, discounted accessories and other money-saving benefits.

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 03-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hero cdma
Carrier: sprint

drksilenc is keeping up the good workdrksilenc is keeping up the good work
Re: Motorola i9 first android powered nextel!!!

ick a moto no thanks me keep the htc, if this is all there releasing info about someone needs kicked really hard in the shin..

Last edited by drksilenc; 03-23-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Motorola i9 first android powered nextel!!!

its good for the nextel network nothing like the sprint network. but its goo dnews for all nextel users

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion