PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > Diamond Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 05:42 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: rstg_Rom - Christmas Themed TF3D v1.0

way to get into the spirit!

Old 12-12-2008, 10:37 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Can you share the theme only? I don't want to re-flash my custom rom, but would love the theme.
I beleive I got them here @ xda...Christmas Icons & Clocks for TF3D . The first link in the post is the clock, the second link is the tf3d stuff. I beleive I have the ????Rojos1.cab clock. THe archive should contain 4 clock .cab files with a preview. Just try them all!

edit: I don't get home till late, so that's pretty close until I get to my laptop christmas day....I think the theme is also in ppckitchen_oem_vga.rar as an OEM. Just close tf3d, and copy the *_manila files into windows, then re-enable.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 12-12-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:50 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

And this rom is not locked or protected. My fellow geeks can customize this using the following tutorial using the diamond kitchen I have posted here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
How to Customize a Custom Rom: Adding/Removing Programs
Does your favorite Chef include files/programs that you don't use? This will show you how to delete those programs you don't use and insert the ones that you do use! (This method doesn't always work with a PPCKitchen.org custom rom).
Old 11-14-2009, 08:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Redemption is a n00b

Thanks i was looking for one of these cause my teacher has a palm pre and i wanted to get a better one lol Ill let u know if its successfull cause im in the process of customizing my phone with WM 6.5 and a touch flo 3d theme
Old 11-15-2009, 02:27 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Wow! Who dug up this relic? I think this was the first VGA rom I did when I still had a QVGA phone. I think I gave this one up pretty quick, but it does have a nice Christmas theme to get you all in the mood!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Redemption is a n00b

Hey is this rom just a theme for the touch flo 3D? And there is a difference between a OS Rom verses a theme rom right. I have found alot of WM 6.5 threads but idk which one to get.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > Diamond Themes & Software