PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Diamond Themes & Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   VGA WM5+ Pandora Working, CAB! (Touch pro 2, touch diamond, etc) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104728)

thepolishguy 02-27-2010 06:17 PM

Re: Pandora for HTC Touch Diamond VGA

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPollesion (Post 1461856)
Pandora for VGA
I've compiled a cab to install Pandora on WM5+ VGA; tested and working completely, no editing or changes to make whatsoever, you may have to restart after installation though.

Just wanted to say thanks. I upgraded my Rom on my Imagio and wanted to try this version. It installed perfect. Didn't have to do any strange mods to get it working properly. Very nice.

Wildman 03-02-2010 11:25 PM

To show keyboard, just map on of the buttons to <Input Panel> and all is good. Under key map area under settings has this option included, just map it and every time you want keyboard just press button and keyboard will pop up..

KnightlyScribe 03-03-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildman (Post 1602954)
To show keyboard, just map on of the buttons to <Input Panel> and all is good. Under key map area under settings has this option included, just map it and every time you want keyboard just press button and keyboard will pop up..

how do u do that? i can only map two buttons i think

thepolishguy 03-03-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightlyScribe (Post 1605139)
how do u do that? i can only map two buttons i think

go to "Start Menu". Go to "Settings". Go to "Personal". Go to "Buttons". In the large menu box, press, "Send Key" so that it is highlighted. At the bottom, under "Assign a program", open the list and go up (probably) to "Input Panel". Why didn't they just call it "Keyboard"?! Press ok (top right corner). Now when you long press the green call key the keyboard will pop up.

lost_ 03-13-2010 10:47 PM

Is anyone experiencing this? With the stock Sprint ROM, a song would get cut off toward the end. To fix that, I regedit'd HKLM/Comm/Tcpip/Parms/TcpWindowSize and changed it to 65335 dec (it was with a higher number on mine, fresh flash). Got the trick from the treocentral since I was experiencing the same issue with the Treo Pro.

stevear83 04-02-2010 12:15 AM

Thanks!!!!!

horndoctor 04-02-2010 12:40 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I just thought I would throw my two cents in on this app. :)
I downloaded this a while ago and hit the thanks for you then before I tested it out thoroughly. I wanted to say it still works great and it is definitely one of my favorite apps. Thanks again for your work! :D

SeanNoxious 04-12-2010 06:10 PM

Could you VGA the slacker app lol? I'll give you a helping hand lol.

LaDouchka 04-16-2010 10:02 AM

The "green call send" key? Where is that?
I have a touch Diamond, and there are no green keys on my phone.

thepolishguy 04-16-2010 05:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaDouchka (Post 1702398)
The "green call send" key? Where is that?
I have a touch Diamond, and there are no green keys on my phone.

I think this is the phone you are talking about? How long have you had your phone? Maybe the green wore off?