PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > deck

Notices

Conversation Between deck and amw1972
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. amw1972
    04-18-2011 04:01 PM - permalink
    amw1972
    thnx for the look-see on that darkginger theme...think the dev is trying to get it together for an installable .apk for the theme engine. Currently its a .zip flashable theme.
  2. deck
    04-18-2011 07:56 AM - permalink
    deck
    if it cm7 based, does it use the theme engine? or is it a flashable zip? if it uses the theme enginge, it should be good to go. if its a flashable zip, i could download it and take a look, as cm7 and my framework are a bit different. i would look into it a bit more tonight (actually 5am for me) but i am so beat after getting this pre4 up, i have to sleep. but i wont forget...

-deck
  3. amw1972
    04-18-2011 12:46 AM - permalink
    amw1972
    love your GB ROM for the EVO. I have been an avid CM user and opted to try your ROM...and I do commend you for extending the battery life for our juice sucking fiend(the EVO) Reason why I'm messaging you is that there is a certain theme out there that is a personal favorite DarkGinger and was wondering if there would be any ill effects if I try to flash THAT onto your ROM. Since the Dev specifies that its made FOR CM7...as far as I understand that your ROM is basically a stripped down version of CM (without ADW and a lot of other bells and whistles...that i can live without) I'm assuming that it shouldn't affect anything right? I'm writing that Dev on the same issue so that I'm covering the ROM side and the theme side...THANKS!!