PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > ajayrajsingh
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between ajayrajsingh and n1nj4Lo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. n1nj4Lo
    03-16-2012 04:27 PM - permalink
    n1nj4Lo
    @ajayrajsingh you need to boot your phone back into emergency download I believe, open LGNPST and click on the Data tab then it's the last tab below it I think, and ya need to reload your NV from the backup

R
    estore your nvs file, Turn the phone off and hold down the 5 key, then plug it in and load LGNPST and look for VS750_COM3.nvs (Should be in "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST") the select DATA tab and I believe its the last option.
  2. ajayrajsingh
    03-16-2012 03:46 PM - permalink
    ajayrajsingh
    i was stucked to downloading do not unplug mode i flashed it with v7 clean.bin using LGPNST also in emergency mode it shows no option active for taking nv backup ... after finishing i cheked log file last line was nv successfully erased ... but phone doesn't reboot and still on emeergency mode then i tried kp500 utility with official rom this time upgrade is successfull but my phone showing no network and no iemi or any other information

please tell me what has happened to my phone and how i can cure it

thanks