PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > aedon
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between aedon and elesbb
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. aedon
    04-12-2011 09:46 AM - permalink
    aedon
    ive got some screen shots up in the 6.5.x thread. i have a request for blue so after i figure out how to stop the text box from expanding i'll post the cab for this one and then make a blue
    lemme know if you hae any other ideas, i plan on making a good selection of colors
  2. elesbb
    04-09-2011 11:24 PM - permalink
    elesbb
    whats the title of the images for the start menu and x button ? i cant seem to find them :/
  3. elesbb
    04-09-2011 08:52 AM - permalink
    elesbb
    oh sweet . thanks aedon !
  4. aedon
    04-08-2011 03:52 PM - permalink
    aedon
    what i did was found the images in my \windows directory, saved them onto my sd card and then opened them in photoshop from my computer and desighned my own images.
    then save them under the exact same name, and then copied them back into my windows directory

if youd like to make your own theme, id recomend downlading a theme you like, and then using winCE cab manager to just exchange the images youd like to have

let me know if you need any more information
  5. elesbb
    04-08-2011 02:45 PM - permalink
    elesbb
    hey , can you upload the cab you used to make the start button and x button red ?