PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Tinkerbell
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between Tinkerbell and andwow
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. andwow
    04-04-2013 12:06 AM - permalink
    andwow
    Do you have a rom for a qwest ppc apache ppc6700 with bootloader 1.02?
    Thank you so much for your work anyway.
  2. Tinkerbell
    03-20-2013 09:02 PM - permalink
    Tinkerbell
    Well, you can get started by reading up on the Apache forums! That is a great little device that still holds a special place in my heart. Post your questions and comments here, and we can help others by our conversations! Enjoy!
  3. andwow
    03-20-2013 02:03 AM - permalink
    andwow
    a qwest ppc 6700 (QWEST is not a cell carrier anymore)
    Hi,
    Can you help me?
    I know you are probably bored with these phones and questions.
    I'm simlilar to the guy who got one at goodwill, and you said "load some roms!"
    I would like to be able to talk on it with a voip app but none seem to work.
    I have what came with it on it, and Google maps and a chess game and ppc hacks, and opera.
    What else can i do with this, because it only works with WiFi because Qwest is dead.
    I cant find anything Qwest specific to upgrade with, and I'm not understanding some of the lingo. I want to put the most cool stuff on it I can.
    Also it has no storage card and the mini SD is obsolete, I guess I can get an adapter. I wonder what's the max external storage it will recognize.
    So it's running the most programs it can right now.
    I would like to get the most possible out of it, just for fun!! I use it at the coffee shops.
    I wonder about watching video streams. The you tube apps don't work.