PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > ~SECURITY~

Notices

Conversation Between ~SECURITY~ and Geebox
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Geebox
    10-27-2010 10:02 PM - permalink
    Geebox
    Sorry that I just saw this message. I dont know why I didnt get it. but if you still need help email me at geescomputerservice@gmail.com
  2. ~SECURITY~
    05-31-2010 07:11 PM - permalink
    ~SECURITY~
    Hey there Geebox. I need some help and after reading all of your post and threads, I think your just the person to help me. I just bought the Omnia 2 with verizon. I have been trying to figure out how to use the ppc as a hotspot/wireless router. I have installed WMWifiRouter just fine. The problem I am having is with the other program that you use for tethering called ICSInstall. I downloaded it to my computer as a rar file. I don't know what to do from there. I know I know, what kind of retard doesn't know how to use a rar file. Well I'm as lost as a fart in a whirlwind. I know its asking a lot but I was wondering if you might be able to help me out with a step by step process starting from step 1 that includes the how-to with the computer as well. Please please help me. Its driving me crazy trying to figure all of this out. Thanks a bunch!