PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > psycho_maniac
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between psycho_maniac and horndoctor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. horndoctor
    05-19-2010 12:48 AM - permalink
    horndoctor
    lol
    I replaced the one on my vogue but from what I understand replacing one on a TP or Diamond can be a bit trickier. It's easy to get dust or debris in between the digitizer and the lcd screen. I dropped my vogue in a puddle...remember now!? lol
  2. psycho_maniac
    05-19-2010 12:24 AM - permalink
    psycho_maniac
    yeah i saw that in a thread. thought id ask. figured you knew about them and installing them as such. what phone did you replace one in and why dont you have your vogue anymore? sorry i just woke up so i cant get my brain into gear that fast haha.
  3. horndoctor
    05-18-2010 01:09 PM - permalink
    horndoctor
    Well, TMZ was nice enough to send me one for my Vogue so I didn't have to buy it but I did do some checking and they were around $20 or less. You might be better off buying the digitizer with the lcd screen pre-assembled for your Pro which will make installation easier and safer. You'll just have to see what you can get. I think the lcd/digitizer combo is around $70 or less. Not positive.
  4. psycho_maniac
    05-18-2010 04:34 AM - permalink
    psycho_maniac
    Horn, How much was your digitizer? If there cheap i might just go and fix my touch pro. It only lays around the house, but when i do use it the touch screen is hard to use.
  5. horndoctor
    01-14-2010 07:22 PM - permalink
    horndoctor
    It doesn't look like it should be that hard. I'll find out soon enough! lol
    I've got a guide for my vogue but I haven't looked for one for the TP. They probably exist. Well, good luck on your job bro! I hope things pick up for you.
  6. psycho_maniac
    01-14-2010 06:42 PM - permalink
    psycho_maniac
    oh sweet. are them hard to intsall? i have one that is out on my old touch pro. STILL not the keybard though
    yeah ive had a job for about 4-5 months. its going slow though
  7. horndoctor
    01-14-2010 03:24 PM - permalink
    horndoctor
    My Vogue is still goin strong!
    Love it ! I got a new digitizer for it but I haven't put it on yet. I scratched my original . Otherwise it's great! How are you? Did you say you got a new job? How's that going?
  8. psycho_maniac
    01-14-2010 04:58 AM - permalink
    psycho_maniac
    haha horndoctor. you found another touch pro victim? hows the vogue? you ever going to upgrade to a different phone? im bored
  9. horndoctor
    11-15-2009 03:35 AM - permalink
    horndoctor
    Just givin you some crap!
  10. psycho_maniac
    11-15-2009 03:24 AM - permalink
    psycho_maniac
    nope. i dont really txt as much as i used to so it will last a long time prolly