PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Mystery

Notices

Conversation Between Mystery and Braka
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Braka
    11-29-2009 01:01 AM - permalink
    Braka
    just to let you know bro, I've just flash 27th 28005 release and did notice that in \StartMenu\Settings\Sounds&Notifications folder... the ringtones will play nice when you hit the play button BUT, when you press on the left soft key of the home screen (in manila), it will open the phone with the dialer pad. once there, hit the menu button, go to options and you will enter in another "Sounds" settings window. If you try to preview the ringtones there, an error message will appear saying they're corrupted. I don't if they use the same folder and the same files in both sounds settings window but I was just telling because I'm pretty sure it can help you to get a way to understand the issue...

remember, don't forget to sleep. don't work too much on the rom's, we won't die if they have an issue there or there... haha thanks for all
  2. Braka
    11-26-2009 05:37 PM - permalink
    Braka
    yeah. i have MSN. just add me ill test it for you. like i said i was about to flash anyway...