PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > vin255764
Register Community Search

Notices

Conversation Between vin255764 and lnando84
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. lnando84
    08-28-2010 01:59 AM - permalink
    lnando84
    Hey man, i want to start off by saying I'm a big fan and follower of your work. I haven't flashed to a custom rom yet cause i'm afraid the day i decide to try it is the day it needs to go in for repairs or something. when i do finaly take the plunge, your rom will def be the 1st I try! you can trust that! When my buddy rrjskj told me he spoke to you about maybe helping me, I knew if you did i'd get these finished correctly. This is the problem i've ran into. I made and shared NFL dialpads with everyone here but would like to make full themes for every team. I have visual studio and used it to extract the images from the dialer dll's but can't figure out how to add new images/bitmaps to them. I also have everything ready for keyboard skins but can't get them to stick because i don't know how to mess with the dll associated with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I just seen that bignadad started a new thread with a few programs. Are those the ones i should be using?