PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro, Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell

acidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to acidhax
Building Rom/Kitchen.. useful links?

I found this link via the google machine, I shall paste more in the hopes of gathering enough intel to bring us noobs into culinary school .

http://www.bytetips.com/how-to-extract-and-build-a-rom-for-windows-mobile/ (OLD)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=521632 DA_G's Ervius Visual Kitchen

Last edited by acidhax; 09-22-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:26 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community
Re: Building Rom/Kitchen.. useful links?

That link is very outdated. For the Treo, I used the Visual Kitchen on XDA. It is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. My suggestion is READ READ READ, I was a novice in building roms too one day
-CFay

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 09-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro, Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell
Threadstarter

acidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuffacidhax knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to acidhax

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFay View Post
That link is very outdated. For the Treo, I used the Visual Kitchen on XDA. It is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. My suggestion is READ READ READ, I was a novice in building roms too one day
-CFay
I'm sure the ROM basics are much the same, the focus on the actual kitchen isn't what I was looking for, a kitchen should be up on XDA for Treo pretty soon ;P. Any links are a help.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

NightRaven is keeping up the good workNightRaven is keeping up the good workNightRaven is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidhax View Post
I'm sure the ROM basics are much the same, the focus on the actual kitchen isn't what I was looking for, a kitchen should be up on XDA for Treo pretty soon ;P. Any links are a help.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=525091
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development