PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: +++RaiderROM! WM 6.5.3 [7/5/2010]+CLEAN ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskeen View Post
Quick question. and im kind of a newb with Roms so bear with me. Love this ROM, runs GREAT! I dont have the x up in the corner like i did with my last ROM to close programs so I frequently run out of memory. Is there a way to get that x up in the corner or is there a program i can use to kill programs. kinda like 6.1 had?

Thanks
Thank You very much, unfortunately what you are describing is a feature of windows mobile 6.5.3. To open your task manager just hold down the OK button then let go. This will allows you to close programs. Or you could check into an app called "showcase"

DONATE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskeen View Post
Quick question. and im kind of a newb with Roms so bear with me. Love this ROM, runs GREAT! I dont have the x up in the corner like i did with my last ROM to close programs so I frequently run out of memory. Is there a way to get that x up in the corner or is there a program i can use to kill programs. kinda like 6.1 had?

Thanks
e-natives showcase...and what raider said..lol
Attached Files
File Type: cab e-natives-showcase.cab (292.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

I just upgraded to the 7/16 clean version of your ROM. Everything seems good so far, but oddly enough all the selection radio buttons are really big and jagged. Is anyone else seeing this?
Old 07-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

raiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on repraiderfan247365 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
I just upgraded to the 7/16 clean version of your ROM. Everything seems good so far, but oddly enough all the selection radio buttons are really big and jagged. Is anyone else seeing this?
install a different theme. i did not touch the clean rom so it is microsofts fault
Old 07-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Alltel/VZW

dskeen is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365 View Post
Thank You very much, unfortunately what you are describing is a feature of windows mobile 6.5.3. To open your task manager just hold down the OK button then let go. This will allows you to close programs. Or you could check into an app called "showcase"
Great!! Task manager was exactly what I was looking for. Just couldnt find it!! Thanks!
Old 07-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
install a different theme. i did not touch the clean rom so it is microsofts fault
Interesting, do you know if themes can change things like that? Would it be possible to create/find a theme that has smaller fonts so that those giant WinMo 6.5 menus could be slightly smaller?
Old 07-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I'm getting a ton of random errors on the data connection on the 7/16 clean version with the Sprint connection cab installed. Anyone else see anything like this?

Sometimes it acts fine, and data works. Others, as soon as I boot it starts popping up errors that look like:
Data Call Failure
Error Code: 67
Error Code 67 Registration failure. Your PCS Vision username and/or password may be incorrect. Please try again.

It then pops up the #777 dialing window, which fails, which causes the error to come up again.

Rebooting seems to often fix this.

I didn't have this on the last RaiderROM I was running, which was the 128 regular where I manually setup the connection.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Interesting, do you know if themes can change things like that? Would it be possible to create/find a theme that has smaller fonts so that those giant WinMo 6.5 menus could be slightly smaller?
Install http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4653738, might work

Quote:
I'm getting a ton of random errors on the data connection on the 7/16 clean version with the Sprint connection cab installed. Anyone else see anything like this?

Sometimes it acts fine, and data works. Others, as soon as I boot it starts popping up errors that look like:
Data Call Failure
Error Code: 67
Error Code 67 Registration failure. Your PCS Vision username and/or password may be incorrect. Please try again.

It then pops up the #777 dialing window, which fails, which causes the error to come up again.

Rebooting seems to often fix this.

I didn't have this on the last RaiderROM I was running, which was the 128 regular where I manually setup the connection.
hhmm, have you updated your profile or prl? i i tested the internet connection for about 30 minutes without any issues...I will try again later if i have time
Old 07-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
hhmm, have you updated your profile or prl? i i tested the internet connection for about 30 minutes without any issues...I will try again later if i have time
How can I update my profile or prl on your clean ROM?

PS From what I've seen so far, once the connection works, it generally stays working for a long time, maybe forever, though I did have it die on me once while I was doing some weird stuff. However, it seems like on booting up, I frequently run into this problem and then need to restart to get it working.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I tried the WQVGA Pure Black skin from the link you recommended. Overall, it works extremely well. It skins the radio buttons to be nice looking and not jagged, and makes all fonts smaller so that more fits on the screen in the menus. However, for the start menu button in the lower left and the ok button in the lower right, somehow its icon sizes seem to be messed up and cause graphical glitching around them. I don't suppose you know of another good theme you could recommend that would have the small fonts and the radio button fix?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development