PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 03:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BigE Rom Build 21884 V1.0

Zevot, Solid rom dude! Im not running into any issues at all!
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: BigE Rom Build 21884 V1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8rotor8 View Post
Zevot, Solid rom dude! Im not running into any issues at all!
does it have Pandora installed??? and has the debug assertion failed for any1?? (my sun spilled milk over my lappy..gona be outa commission for a lil while..havent had a chance to download v1.0 yet) TIA
Old 01-01-2010, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

PAPutzback is just getting started
Re: BigE Rom Build 21884 V1.1 (updated 12/31)

So far it is working great for me. Although I am not sure if the weather app is updating autmatically or if I need to go set that up somewhere. It is still showing Thursday's weather. The only app I needed to install was the soft reset app.

Last edited by PAPutzback; 01-01-2010 at 12:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

OrionNE is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to OrionNE Send a message via AIM to OrionNE Send a message via Skype™ to OrionNE

I have one small issue/annoyance. It is probably my lack of knowledge but when I change the left soft button to a different program. It works fine until I soft reset then it reverts back to default. (Contacts) any way to make the new setting stay?

Great ROM so far tho.

OrionNE

Last edited by OrionNE; 01-01-2010 at 07:32 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-01-2010, 07:57 PM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionNE View Post
I have one small issue/annoyance. It is probably my lack of knowledge but when I change the left soft button to a different program. It works fine until I soft reset then it reverts back to default. (Contacts) any way to make the new setting stay?

Great ROM so far tho.

OrionNE
u can go to start/settings/home/items/uncheck windows default/hit ok...then u can set the soft keys to what u want..and it shud stay that way
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionNE View Post
I found the reg setting it is for the Softkey CHOME for Titainum:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome

SK1Text: Contacts (Change "Contacts" to what text you want.)

SK1URL: (Change to the path of the app you want to launch)
Hope this helps someone else.
Thanx for sharing

Last edited by skeegcpp; 01-04-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
u can go to start/settings/home/items/uncheck windows default/hit ok...then u can set the soft keys to what u want..and it shud stay that way
I just unlocked my wifes Treo Pro and I flashed this ROM. (I am a TP 2 Guy) So far my wife is enjoying it...thank you very much. Can you tell me how to set a soft key in the first place. What program are you using to set it?

Also, is there a way to get the menu (like on the touch pro's) that lets you pick what connection you want when you plug your treo pro in via USB?

Thanks in advance,

Tp

Last edited by tpeazy; 01-01-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:15 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
I just unlocked my wifes Treo Pro and I flashed this ROM. (I am a TP 2 Guy) So far my wife is enjoying it...thank you very much. Can you tell me how to set a soft key in the first place. What program are you using to set it?

Also, is there a way to get the menu (like on the touch pro's) that lets you pick what connection you want when you plug your treo pro in via USB?

Thanks in advance,

Tp
keyswop allows u to change the soft keys. as far as the treo pro being recognized as an external like the TP...idunno bout that 1, if any1 knows how to accomplish this please chime in
Attached Files
File Type: cab KeySwop.CAB (113.9 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-02-2010, 03:41 AM
Lurker

Kamzilla is a n00b

This ROM rocks! I went back to the stock rom after a few initial tries of the 6.5 roms simply because none really worked smoothly. This one is awesome though and I'm going to be sticking with it for a while.

Just one quick question... I tired to go into Windows Live to set e-mail delivery options, but nothing opens. Any suggestions?
Old 01-02-2010, 04:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx

Andre3000 is a n00b

does this have Microsoft Office on it?? and does this already have the "always roaming" capablity on it??
Old 01-02-2010, 12:41 PM
N00b

OrionNE is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to OrionNE Send a message via AIM to OrionNE Send a message via Skype™ to OrionNE

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
Thank you for the suggestion. It did not work. Once Chrome loads back up it changes the softkeys. I do not understand how to use the ChromeEditor I tried it but ended us messing up everything and had to restore from backup.

for now I just exported the reg key 112 created a shortcut and doubletap it after a reset. Crude but works.

Thanks again for the idea if you have any others I'd be glad to try.

OrionNE
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro > CDMA Treo Pro Development