PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 06:18 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Smile [ROM]GTR.420/ 0.0 / duebeyond /4|20|10[alpha] custom /COM2 /LOADED sense _coming soon

hello
welcome.

currently in alpha stage for the htc rhod400 & htc rhod500 ppc's

This is a fully customized & loaded, data hungry, silent sleeper rom.
Note: It will consume data on your wireless plan upon 1st bootup without asking you for permission so standard data rates may apply

code

Code:
.meh...

*in construction*

Last edited by t0mmyr; 04-20-2010 at 05:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:18 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ROM]11|23|09[alpha] 0.0.0.0 420 custom COM2 BASE titanium _manila coming soon

features:
  • Windows Mobile 6.5 Native Kernel
  • Windows Mobile 6.5 os 218XX
    [-]wm stock dialer
    [+]xda_uc via shortcut
  • titanium
  • sense 2.5.2012
  • about 420mb of stuff
  • working sms
  • working mms
  • provisioning 4 sprint, verizon, uscellular, telus, generic, testing metropcs, testing t-mobile, planned at&t

2<reserved<2

Last edited by t0mmyr; 02-17-2010 at 12:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:19 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM]11|23|09[alpha] 0.0.0.0 420 custom COM2 BASE titanium _manila coming soon

reported bugs to fix: +=positive bug at the moment, -=fixed bug
  • [-]googlemaps link broke
    [+]youtube link still broken in 100series
    [-]a weird pink square box to the right in the dialer after you dial when you on the the hold/add call /mute/speaker options page
    [-]provisioning. data worked fine, but mms still had no default server picked. even after i picked a default server, it still would not send. also, when i click new>mms, and i click on the box to add photo, it would not let me pick a photo, only would let me pick video type files.
    [+]After viewing a picture with albums, the albums app does not close, it just minimizes.
    [-]sys security prompts all over the place
    [-]no carrier cabs yet
    [+]date appears as 4/20/2010
    [-]time does not sync to carrier
early link to test PM ME NOW
3>reserved<3

Last edited by t0mmyr; 03-11-2010 at 07:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:20 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

test_screenshots
do not attempt to adjust your display, this teaser shot is in black & white, but the rom is in full color.

ye old_screenshots
[+]http://psykiroms.com/t0mmyr/tp2/imageshack/sys-about0000.jpg[/IMG][+]http://psykiroms.com/t0mmyr/tp2/imageshack/sys-mem0000.jpg[/IMG]
[+]http://psykiroms.com/t0mmyr/tp2/imageshack/sys-restart-cab0000.jpg[/IMG][+]http://psykiroms.com/t0mmyr/tp2/imageshack/sys-start0000.jpg[/IMG]
4[reserved]

Last edited by t0mmyr; 03-09-2010 at 05:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:23 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

if you want to test the 1st beta theres 2 versions in this post
alpha

base
wm sys 21887
manila sys 2.5.2012
uscc base
<reserved 4 later>

more thanks coming soon
mightymike,silence12782,psyki,bdx,mr.x,deck,cmylxg o,dcd,no2chem and many more being add later

Last edited by t0mmyr; 04-20-2010 at 02:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM]eta by 4|20|10 [alpha] 0.0.0.0 420 custom COM2 BASE titanium _manila coming

I've been patiently waiting for someone to put one up as well. Eagerly awaiting a stable release, thanks.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:23 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM]eta by 4|20|10 [alpha] 0.0 420 custom com2 LOADED titanium _manila coming so

Will it look anything like this?:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65513
Old 02-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM]eta by 4|20|10 [alpha] 0.0 420 custom com2 LOADED titanium _manila coming so

shes running clean and fast .....
Old 02-16-2010, 09:30 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

if its running clean and fast then post it so we all can test it.And dont get me wrong i do like a clean stripped rom too, but i hope that with the clean rom comes maybe some custom matching start screen icons or mayb a custom taskbar.mayb some custom wallpapers to choose from.I just like the roms built by chefs who look like they really put some time and effort into developing them like Decks roms,MM roms,NRGs roms,and alot of others i didnt mention.Decks TP2 roms are very neat and clean looking but arent overly stuffed with too many junk apps.but they arent stripped so much that i have to add about 10-20 cabs to make them look and function the way i want it to.NRG also creates some great looking roms that are rather loaded but they still look neat and clean because NRG actually takes the time to create Start Screen Folders like a GPS folder containing Quick GPS,HTC GPS Tool,Google Maps,and GPS Chartcross test.and he does the same with his Internet Folder.that way the Start Menu can look clean and uncluttered but still contain all the programs and apps that i like/want.Thats the only thing i wish Deck would do with his roms,bcuz Decks roms are great but i dont like the Start Screen Menu as much bcuz it does look a littlefull and cluttered.but if Deck just did a few folders on the Start Screen like a GPS Folder,an Internet folder,a Multimedia Folder, and maybe a few others.that way his start screen wouldnt be so long and would look better and be easier to find the programs their looking for and also i wouldnt have to scroll so much while looking for whatever icon i happen to be searching for.good luck with the rom and cant wait to give it a test spin.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Will it look anything like this?:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65513

LOL @ inda, i forgot about that diamond ROM.

And good luck with your release t0mmyr

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development