PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
you're talking about the volume/battery/signal buttons that could very well be a slide down tray right??

As long as you choose the 6.5.X, build 28XXX they'll be there. Not quite sure which manila options will break that functionality...since these darned manila files can get tricky.

I was running a manila 2.5 ROM for some time...and those cooked up painlessly...since there aren't TOO many options in the kitchen to deviate from. This morning I hurriedly cooked up a 2.1 ROM...before I rushed out the door...BIG MISTAKE. I'm "forced" to use Titanium thru out today...since now my clock is broken!

lol you must have picked a 2.1 clock instead of the 2.1x clock. i did the same thing a few days ago when i was in a hurry.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Try this build

I figured it out, thanks though calkulin
Old 12-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Super Saiyan 3

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
this is the problem i've been battling for weeks now. I wouldve given up except for the fact that nrgz titanium only rom has the menu enhancement without manilla so i know it possible. I still don't have an answer but hopefully i will soon.

I'm trying my hand at it.......because I am building a Manila-less ROM and even when i decide to include Manila later on, Menu enhancement doesn't start working automatically >:l
Old 12-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

The lowest my resources go is 75% with 6.5 (21885) & Manila 2.5, is that about right? seems kinda high.....

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 12-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Super Saiyan 3

Fixed it, P-Slim

Head on over to HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCMenus\

Add a DWORD called "EnableManilaCheck" with a value of 0, Menus should start working immediately
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I did a couple of updates to the kitchen, HTC messaging, menu's and a couple of other minor fixes, so I will posting that shortly

Old 12-15-2009, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Fixed it, P-Slim

Add a DWORD called "EnableManilaCheck" with a value of 0, Menus should start working immediately

I know some of the older versions did work without manila but if this works, I'll included in the updated kitchen
Old 12-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Super Saiyan 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I know some of the older versions did work without manila but if this works, I'll included in the updated kitchen
Yup it sure does!

Calkulin, for the HTC notification enhancement to work (not the one you gave me up there, but the one in the kitchen) all the way, you have to have HTC Scroll v2 selectable in 6.1 ROMS

BTW, what are the fixes and updates you're doing? i've already got so much customized that i didn't remember it all and would hate to have to try and do it all over again on a new kitchen :'(

I've spent 12 hours getting everything to work flawlessly and thanks to how easily customizable your kitchen is, i've almost 100% accomplished it!

I've built a 67MB ROM which is as bare as can be, and i've made CABS out of every single EXT that I want to install, including Manila and it all works great! So, I can uninstall everything and go back to bare, incase new versions come out so I don't have to build new ROMs. Loving this!

Last edited by freeza; 12-15-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:59 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Fixed it, P-Slim

This worked! Thanks so much!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 12-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Super Saiyan 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
This worked! Thanks so much!

No problem!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development