PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

santino405 is keeping up the good worksantino405 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
i had cooked in 2.1 but im recooking right now with 2.0 and fingerkeyboard. i was using touchpal as well. it would be great to get vibration with that
I pulled the 2.1 SIP from ssk's kitchen and it works good with vibration and all. i also change the registry settings for the phone dialer, that seem to bring vibration back for the dialer and touchflo 3d as well.

One issue im having is that the notifications enhancement does not work in the 21055 build, it does how ever work just fine in the 6.5 build, any one make a 6.1 Rom with working notifications enhancement?
Old 12-03-2009, 01:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by santino405 View Post
I pulled the 2.1 SIP from ssk's kitchen and it works good with vibration and all. i also change the registry settings for the phone dialer, that seem to bring vibration back for the dialer and touchflo 3d as well.

One issue im having is that the notifications enhancement does not work in the 21055 build, it does how ever work just fine in the 6.5 build, any one make a 6.1 Rom with working notifications enhancement?
would you mind sharing the reg settings for the phone dialer?
Old 12-03-2009, 01:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So I am trying to build a ROM with SPB Mobile Shell. I am trying to pull all of the manilla files out. Do I just need to remove all of the obvious manilla packages or are there system files or something else that I need to remove also in order to be totally manilla free?
Old 12-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Success !!! My first Custom ROM. It's already 95% of what I want and I think it already solved my issues I had with Energy ROM. Wow 254mb free

So I have a few easy questions:

4) GPS is working fine but Tower Based Location in GoogleMaps does not (but Weather is) any ideas?
Same

Anyone got a fix for the tower based location not working in google maps?

Just kidding, looks like it's a bug with the new Google Maps, not the Kitchen/ROM.

Last edited by freeza; 12-03-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo3D,Evo 4g,Rhodium,BBTour,Raphael,800W,Titan
Carrier: sprint 15 yrs

unsane is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
What? the downloaded Kitchen is a compressed file not an EXE.

Once you decompress it just open the folder, just right click on "Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen" and run as admin if you are on Vista/7 after that you have to press 1 to build a ROM. There is no installation needed.

I think maybe beecause its a 7z file? I am not for sure but anytime I click anything after I open it in winrar it takes forever to open and then literly gives me ten thousand errors....Ive had a couple kitchens before and built a few roms, but Ive never had this prob even trying to open a kitchen....wtf?
Old 12-03-2009, 01:22 AM
Super Saiyan 3

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsane View Post
I think maybe beecause its a 7z file? I am not for sure but anytime I click anything after I open it in winrar it takes forever to open and then literly gives me ten thousand errors....Ive had a couple kitchens before and built a few roms, but Ive never had this prob even trying to open a kitchen....wtf?
WinRAR decompresses 7z just fine. Just right click it and go to extract. It's what I did.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:53 AM
Super Saiyan 3

Hmm Notification Enhancement isn't working for me on 6.1. Trying to track down what may be the issue.

Using Manila 2.1 (Sense)
Old 12-03-2009, 02:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Same

Anyone got a fix for the tower based location not working in google maps?

Just kidding, looks like it's a bug with the new Google Maps, not the Kitchen/ROM.
I tried running old Google Maps (3.2.1) and the same thing. It's not GoogleMaps.
It was working perfectly on Energy's ROM with GoogleMaps 3.2.1

I think this Imagio thread has a strong hint of the problem.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91094

What is really strange though is the Weather Location is working (which uses the same technique I think).
However my Weather has always bounced between the State and the town and right it's showing the state. When I go to work it's locked nicely on the town and I'll try again then.

I tried updating PRL etc. and no change.

I think as the thread above indicates it has something to do with provisioning/PRL etc.

One other thing is I could swear there should be a GPS Location Icon next to Sprint in the phone and it's not showing with location on or off.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

mizofizo is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mizofizo

Does anyone have a fix for the text message sending bug on Sprint? I've tried building several different ways but no matter what, texts just sit in the outbox and never send.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizofizo View Post
Does anyone have a fix for the text message sending bug on Sprint? I've tried building several different ways but no matter what, texts just sit in the outbox and never send.
Text sends fine for me on Sprint.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development