PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Why are you removing HTC Message from the OEM folder?

But try putting that executable back in your Windows directory, soft reset and see if the issue continues
lol, I don't like it. I try to keep it as lean as possible and in the past I haven't had issues. I'll try that later when I get home though.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evotastic

scheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscheel78 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudypuh8er View Post
uuumm total ultra noob question. believe it or not this is my first time using a kitchen.... how the heck after ive selected the packages do i create the rom? in the top left i see load, save, cancel, and other.........

thanks a lot!!
Same question. How do I create.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Ranchosteve is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Ranchosteve

Man this is the best my TP2 has felt since i got it, Another donation to be sent soon =)

Only bug I have found so far is that burst mode doesn't work in the camera.

Calk is the best.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
lol, I don't like it. I try to keep it as lean as possible and in the past I haven't had issues. I'll try that later when I get home though.
i noticed you wrote that in another post but by removing htc message that isnt the htc messaging client. the htc messaging clint is the on that says "messaging client" the one that says "htc message" is part of the sys and shouldnt be removed. your cooking may have worked but by removing that you are not saving yourself any memory and possibly creating a problem.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

i have chose not to build a rom from the new kitchen yet because the preview kitchen built my rom perfect. i built a 28005 titanium only rom and its almost perfect, so no need to build the exact same sys when i have it already customized to my liking. the only thing missing is the enhanced menu. anybody running a titanium only rom are you seeing enhanced menu or the standard winmo menu selection?
Old 12-02-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

stevecn70 is just getting started

I would like to use this kitchen because it has Sense 2.5 in it but I need MMS and messaging to work. In previous ROMS with 2.5, messaging never worked, either SMS threading or MMS at all, even with the "mods". Is the messaging freature of 2.5 in a package so I can just not use it at all and just use the 6.5.3 interface for all messages? Or possibly use the 2.1 messaging in the 2.5 sense?
Old 12-02-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i have chose not to build a rom from the new kitchen yet because the preview kitchen built my rom perfect. i built a 28005 titanium only rom and its almost perfect, so no need to build the exact same sys when i have it already customized to my liking. the only thing missing is the enhanced menu. anybody running a titanium only rom are you seeing enhanced menu or the standard winmo menu selection?

I haven't built a manila-less ROM in a long time but know that some version of menu enhancement are dependent on manila, just like YouTube, so if v1.1 isn't working for you, try to test with v1.0 and see

Old 12-02-2009, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevecn70 View Post
I would like to use this kitchen because it has Sense 2.5 in it but I need MMS and messaging to work. In previous ROMS with 2.5, messaging never worked, either SMS threading or MMS at all, even with the "mods". Is the messaging freature of 2.5 in a package so I can just not use it at all and just use the 6.5.3 interface for all messages? Or possibly use the 2.1 messaging in the 2.5 sense?

SMS & MMS work for me on 2.5, the only thing that I can't do is send from the HTC messaging app but sending from Album works and receiving is fine
Old 12-02-2009, 01:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: venison

1900 is becoming a great contributor
Verizon GPS in 1.1 long lock?

Wonderful kitchen - great ROM(s)

--

Thought I would mention 2 issues

"I'm on verizon and my GPS is taking 'almost' forever or never to lock. The location. I'm using google maps for my test. (The location is known based on the cell? towers, but only to 1k meters)
(using the Calkulin 1.0 ROM my GPS worked great (within 5 meters))"

my gps seems to be 'getting better' - so it must be me

Also
I noticed the Start Menu/Programs seems to be missing the Camera.lnk
A link called 'camera.lnk' was in my Windows folder, though it was kindof dead, i just needed to create the link by hand into Programs.

----

This was my first (this year) build from a kitchen - i only jumped the gun to get the 28005 and a MUCH better working keyboard (my function keys now are perfect) the 1.0 verizon mapping for the FN were a problem.

If only GPS was happier

Thanks for any feedback anyone may have.

Last edited by 1900; 12-02-2009 at 03:13 PM. Reason: i think i'm an idiot
Old 12-02-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz07 View Post
Calkulin, I got a small issue...everytime I wake my phone up I get the 'Incoming E-mail Password Screen'. It is like my password is not being saved. I made sure the 'Save Password' box is checked but it seems to not want to stick. I noticed this with every OS newer than 21876. Is it just because OS isn't quite stable yet?

Edit: I am using 21882 right now
I am running the same sys and do not have this issue. I pre cook in my mail setting and perhaps that is the difference, shouldn't be but works. Try to use oemizer and cook you mail settings into you rom and see if it sticks.

Oemizer link

http://tiermann.net/index.php?option...sktop&Itemid=3
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development