PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

CMeys is keeping up the good workCMeys is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

With whichever EZInput SIP choice I use I have a very hard time open the SIP from the icon at the bottom of the screen. I have to press it hard, numerous times to get it to open or close. I've have realigned the screen and that didn't help. Any thoughts?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT/SERO

yaco is just getting started
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

i figured out the error check the HTCLOG box... it's always related to a file included in one of the RunCC configuration files (manila.txt, config_operator.txt, etc...) if one of those files has a reference to a .cab, .tsk, and that reference doesn't exist you might get the HTCLOG window....

Just FYI
Old 12-01-2009, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: SPRINT/SERO

yaco is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I just noticed I was missing the config_operator.txt from the Verizon carrier folder, so I'm reuploading the kitchen with the missing file
Calk, i think one of the config files reference the AutoRunSD.txt and that file doesn't exist either.... just FYI
Old 12-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I thought I missed the bus...whew...can't wait til the kitchen...

but this is for all you Calkulin's Kitchen folks...Ironman2 Wall for your enjoyment
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IronMan2.jpg (251.4 KB, 118 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:15 PM
pro_b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys View Post
With whichever EZInput SIP choice I use I have a very hard time open the SIP from the icon at the bottom of the screen. I have to press it hard, numerous times to get it to open or close. I've have realigned the screen and that didn't help. Any thoughts?
I am having the same issue... I also cannot get the phone pad to load.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
I thought I missed the bus...whew...can't wait til the kitchen...

but this is for all you Calkulin's Kitchen folks...Ironman2 Wall for your enjoyment
nice, i cant wait. i hadnt heard the sequel was coming out
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-02-2009, 12:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys View Post

Are you using 6.1? If so, redownload the kitchen as I just noticed this when I built a 6.1, so it's been fixed

Old 12-02-2009, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaco View Post
Calk, i think one of the config files reference the AutoRunSD.txt and that file doesn't exist either.... just FYI

It's in there because I previously had AutoRun in the kitchen and removed it but that won't affect RunCC as it's not set to run in the lua file
Old 12-02-2009, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kleiner34 is keeping up the good workkleiner34 is keeping up the good work

Having problems getting my 28005 ROM to sync data with activesync. It connects and recognizes the device but wont sync contacts, etc. I had this problem with the original kitchen but it went away with the beta kitchen. Anyone have any ideas on what I may have selected to screw this up? Thanks for your help ....
Old 12-02-2009, 12:48 AM
pro_b

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hey Calk. Are you currently reloading the kitchen?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development