PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 03:18 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Please give calk a week.
You know, if Calk wanted it reopened, any mod would do it in a heartbeat. Just let it go.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 04-22-2010, 03:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
You know, if Calk wanted it reopened, any mod would do it in a heartbeat. Just let it go.
Agreed

Droidrox39
Old 04-22-2010, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work

gimme da verzion of da kitchen aaaaaaarhhhhhhhhhhaaaarrrraaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 04-22-2010, 03:36 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Please give calk a week.
He's not posted here in 5 weeks. He's not responded to messages. He's allowed links to remain dead, though people keep reminding him.

Enough, I think. He's clearly moved on ... we also need to.

And again, utmost gratitude to him. Just wish he'd have taken 15 seconds 2 or 3 weeks ago to say "I'm done with the TP2, best wishes to you all. Bye."

Last edited by willysp; 04-22-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it's things like this that pain my heart.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
He's not posted here in 5 weeks. He's not responded to messages. He's allowed links to remain dead, though people keep reminding him.

And again, utmost gratitude to him. Just wish he'd have taken 15 seconds 2 or 3 weeks ago to say "I'm done with the TP2, best wishes to you all. Bye."
he did do that...just without posting it lol, i say let this one r.i.p. the collabo thread is rockin!
Old 04-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post

Well I hate to see it go.
I only found this kitchen 2-3 months ago. Boy a lot of sleepless nights doing things I never thought I could. Well I could not have without Calk. and all of you.

Thank you Calk and all of you who had and still have a great deal of patience with this noobie.

I look foward to seeing all of you in the new thread. I hope Calk stops in

Good Bye Thread
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:00 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Rstoyguy, I agree. It's time. Past time.

Guys this is the nature of the beast when someone moves on to other devices, other things. Calk's kitchen has been a mainstay, but it's time to move on. This happened before too with the Diamond and TP, too. His kitchen just faded away...

Calk, thanks for everything & good luck in Androidville!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:06 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

i dont understand why everyone is getting so negative about closing the thread or heck even discussing it...

Calk has a new device he is focused on. if he releases an updated version then hey, we get an updated version. if not oh well we have another thread that we are all trying to maintain....

He gets the utmost respect cause he is the reason we are here right now... Remember, just cause this thread gets closed or falls to the bottom doesnt mean it gets deleted... we will forever have this thread (atleast till the evo, and the TP3 drops)....

Lets just move along unless your posting a serious kitchen question here... no more discussing calk and our separation anxiety.....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:41 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Rstoyguy, I agree. It's time. Past time.
Hopefully Calkulin will come back. When he does, I'm sure he'll start a new thread. Closed.

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development