PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savir90 is keeping up the good worksavir90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

come back calk!! lol
Old 04-21-2010, 10:52 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Yo, these guys here are the best when it comes to patience! You wanna get flamed, hit another thread with a question like that. Everyone here works hard to keep Calk's thread rolling, so how about a thanks instead of taking the time to reinforce the fact you don't read the relevant posts.
You have the patience of a saint!

And thanks again for the wonderfully fast SYS posts!!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:59 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by savir90 View Post
come back calk!! lol
Like I said he's not posted here since 3/19. I think that means he'll stay in droid-land and not come back (and I respect the fact that he has the right to make that decision)

What do you think he'll do that the community is not already doing.?

That's a genuine and sincere question.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
You have the patience of a saint!

And thanks again for the wonderfully fast SYS posts!!!!!!!
Thanks!!

Also, 23560 has been uploaded with a base version and a version with replaced Settings icons.

Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:03 AM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Thanks!!

Also, 23560 has been uploaded with a base version and a version with replaced Settings icons.

Enjoy!
Sorry - a few more words please? "replaced Settings icons"???

TIA!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesnett View Post
actually the post right above mentions a new thread and that this thread had been temp closed but reopened. interesting that you knock me for not knowing the link on the first page is dead, that sopmehow its due to a lack lof observation on my part and you make reference to the wrong post to chastize me.
i dont post much but have used calks kitchen since shortly after he released it. i had read a message from him a few weeks back that he had gotten the moment and would be concentrating on it but that he would keep his kitchen up for die hard fans like me. since there is no message on the first page that the link is dead those fans like me that simply checked page one for updates or to download the package on a new computer are going to ask the same question i did. this thread needs to stay open until page one is updated for fans that dont read every post every day.

it would be nice if people in this thread keep the same spirit calk had and respect his fans and help them rather than make rude comments like you.
Calk did not respond to such. Most threads feel if you dont know how to search, you should not be cooking roms.
We hope to keep this thread open, at least another month until the new thread fills with more of the knowledge of this thread. Flaming helps to justify the closing of this thread. We are very patient of non contributors. Mirror in my sig.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:51 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks!!

Enjoy!
isn't this going backwards? I thought we were up to 23563??

Old 04-22-2010, 04:27 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
isn't this going backwards? I thought we were up to 23563??
Who ever said MS had to make sense? I mean the different COM versions are confusing enough as it is...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:31 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

And guys, if we are going to keep this open, let's dial back on the flaming please. I know it gets frustrating with all the folks asking for 1.6 r3 but we're better than snapping at those that do ask.

On the flip side, though, and a reminder to those hitting this thread only occasionally: SEARCH the thread. It works. Trust me.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:35 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

ok, don't remember who posted it, but I was able to use the gmail.xml setup file, but when I tried to edit it for yahoo and hotmail, I couldn't get it to work. changed all the pop3 and smtp info. Is there something I am doing wrong? I will post what I did if it will help.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development