PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 06:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Im having some issues getting Flash Lite content on the PocketNow Widget to work on 6.5.X, anyone know how i can get flashlite to work
Old 04-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Heres an optimized Manila 2012.1324...original was 2,773 files(25.6MB), optimized is 1,734 files(15.5MB). I removed all non-english language files, extracted the pngs and optimized them. This is just the manila directory, not the manila engine directory...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch Pro/HTC Hero/HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MogulDon is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to MogulDon Send a message via Yahoo to MogulDon

service packs??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
Did you apply any of the service packs??
Old 04-08-2010, 06:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogulDon View Post
Can someone help me with the FONT issue for some reason the Font is white as you can see on the second pix.. if i could get it so i'll be able to see what my text says . I have a couple of Pix. Thanks
please post your erv. There is definitely something being cooked in that shouldn't be.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:55 PM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
How do you make sure that a Rom build is tether safe?
Include the extension that i have in my sig/. check in the extensions folder for icsfix
Old 04-08-2010, 06:56 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
yeah i agree. once welrope sets up imap on his home exchange server and lets me know how manila deleted emails respond, I'll choose my sys (21646 w/ or w/o office 2010 and threaded email) and flash again.
I do have the same issue running imap. I am hunting through the reg to see if i can find it. I am sure it is how manila is interfacing with the IMAP.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogulDon View Post
service packs??
They have service packs on xda for the theme. I am using the same packages as you are and i have never had that issue. Please upload your .erv or buildlog.txt
Old 04-08-2010, 06:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
OMFG!!!

ok guys. DL (and that's DarkLord and NOT download) is about to explode!! 4 builds on 2 different computers with different build numbers and different manilas. all have the exact same problem. texting consistantly locks up after about 10 texts. then have to soft reset.

this only started happening when i started using Calks updated kitchen. any ideas what's going on???
either leave out the manila 2.1 beta client if your using the sprint manila or add the htc client. The manila 2.1 is hosing it up. Sprint manila has its own 2.1 type client built in...
Old 04-08-2010, 07:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
Does anyone know what branch 21646 is from? Similar to 6.5.5?
yes it is 6.5.x but it is htc's development line.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
Heres an optimized Manila 2012.1324...original was 2,773 files(25.6MB), optimized is 1,734 files(15.5MB). I removed all non-english language files, extracted the pngs and optimized them. This is just the manila directory, not the manila engine directory...
I've got an issue with the internet tab the banner at the top the graphic is a little wak. If you find that there is a issue can you post the manila file or tell me which one to replace so I don't have to reflash. I'm about spent on flashing today. Everything else seems fine so far. Thanks for everything.

edit:
set the internet search bar to transparent in the kitchen and all is good.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 04-08-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development