PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 10:25 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Question 1 - what did you change? Anything besides romhdr and payload? Since I've already begun cooking with your kitchen, would like to know extent of changes so that I can avoid a re-do if possible.

Question 2 - when will the updater drop?

Thanks!
only changes i made is romhdr, and payload, and i removed all the old oem's

2 - the updater will be available in the morning... im worn out from work. it will be a extract in the root type, will position itself for you

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Nate go back to the Verizon drivers. Bam, no more restarts.

Welrope, I managed to get threaded email to work in all 6.5.x and up sys builds and also in exchange with only one problem, in the Messaging options, and under accounts it does not give you a check box for show e-mail preview, and also if you change anything in messaging options you lose threaded email. Otherwise it works. For now I just moved on to true 6.5.5 builds. =)
Yeah, sadly they aren't really developing the 235xx build, it was kinda like 238xx but it was for IE improvements and 235xx was for office 2010 and finger friendly menus. HTC's line and the rest for that matter have a whole lot more "changes" in their sys from update to update. 21646 really seems to have its memory under control as well and maybe they will get their "bugs" worked out soon so we can quit hacking the sys to put together a solid one.

Speaking of sys, i swear, M$ must take a 2 week break for easter! Not a single dump has landed in over a week now!

Thanks for the heads up!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Hey Wellrope, I'm getting a corrupt file on that download of the new 21646. Mediafire is notorious for screwing files up. Can you check and maybe reupload?

Thanx
Old 04-07-2010, 10:42 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
only changes i made is romhdr, and payload, and i removed all the old oem's

2 - the updater will be available in the morning... im worn out from work. it will be a extract in the root type, will position itself for you

Cool - thanks
Old 04-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

ok, part time chef here. running 28232 with updated camera and camera drivers and updated sprint radio.
phone seems to work well, only issue is slow to appear typing in opera 10 beta 3 and texts (not a huge deal for me).
question is there a better 6.5.x build I should be using and if so, which one?

Old 04-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

does anyone have a 21646 build without all the mods welrope has?

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 04-07-2010, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch Pro/HTC Hero/HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MogulDon is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to MogulDon Send a message via Yahoo to MogulDon

I'll mos def. try that... thanks everyone for your help!!! ya'll

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPATR1OTS View Post
If it only does it when you use the Xperia D3D, its possible that particular EXT could be corrupted somehow. Try deleting it and replacing it with one from a previous kitchen. If you don't have a previous kitchen I'll post the EXT here for you.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:03 PM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
does anyone have a 21646 build without all the mods welrope has?
You guys want it one way then another!!! lol. i am uploading what was originally there with only the caller id fix.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:16 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
You guys want it one way then another!!! lol. i am uploading what was originally there with only the caller id fix.
Don't know whats up with mediafire, but im reuploading some of the files, they are corrupt when i redownload them.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
You guys want it one way then another!!! lol. i am uploading what was originally there with only the caller id fix.=D>
lmao! i was just asking for the office icons fixed brother, sorry man lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development