PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

I built a 28002 rom and it keeps freezing randomly, even without me messing with it, is anybody else having this problem? I forgot to change the pagepool so that could be a reason but it shouldnt be freezing like this. I'm going to try to build another rom and post back.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

so i fixed the problem with random freezing (it was actually my fault, i forgot to change the pagepool) but i can't get exchange to sync with 28002, is anybody else having this issue? im trying to sync it to gmail.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

thecatkicker is becoming a great contributor

What size pagepool works best for you?
Old 11-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatkicker View Post
change it to 0. The OS will figure it out, thats what works best.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatkicker View Post
Opinions vary on this issue. Personally, I set it for 24MB on WM6.5.x.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Opinions vary on this issue. Personally, I set it for 24MB on WM6.5.x.
I would recommend at least 32mb in my opinion you have enough ram to support it, but I've found 0 to work the best.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Bay Area Boss

28002 is sooo much faster and snappier (if thats a word), if only i could get exchange to work? Malesta are you having the exchange issue?
Old 11-25-2009, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
28002 is sooo much faster and snappier (if thats a word), if only i could get exchange to work? Malesta are you having the exchange issue?
I have been running 28002 on a few other ROMs out there and I am connected with exchange fine. It is my work server so I am not sure how that may differ from gmail, but it does work.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed26 View Post
I have been running 28002 on a few other ROMs out there and I am connected with exchange fine. It is my work server so I am not sure how that may differ from gmail, but it does work.
did you create your rom from calkulin's kitchen? i know 28002 works with exchange on any other rom, i'm trying to see if there is a problem in his sys or is it something i'm doing wrong, even though i'm doing everything normal.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
so i fixed the problem with random freezing (it was actually my fault, i forgot to change the pagepool) but i can't get exchange to sync with 28002, is anybody else having this issue? im trying to sync it to gmail.
I have been experiencing the freezing issue too. What was the pagepool set to that caused it to freeze for you? Setting it to 0 stopped that?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development