PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
no freezing on my 6.5.1
i'm not even going to argue this point, its a known fact and calkulin even states it somewhere in his own thread. quoted from the master

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=125
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

have you guys tried using showcase without the x-enhancement?
Old 11-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
have you guys tried using showcase without the x-enhancement?
i'm not to sure what you mean. the only reason i would use showcase is so that the program will completely close when pushing the big X button.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:11 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i'm not even going to argue this point, its a known fact and calkulin even states it somewhere in his own thread. quoted from the master

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=125

i use showcase and it works fine... i found its better to use it from the quick links on the home page rather than from top right.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:15 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i use showcase and it works fine... i found its better to use it from the quick links on the home page rather than from top right.
im not sure what you mean either. the updated showcase doesn't give you the option to x out of the program from the top right anymore (which is the way you should want it) with the new showcase all you have to do is hit x and it will automatically close the program and as you know on 6.5.1 the x is on the bottom. but i have created a million roms and the roms with showcase have freezing issues, not all the time but it freezes alot more then without it. with showcase i was soft resetting once or twice a day. without showcase i reset once every other day or 2 days.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

nevermind slim just remembered the version without the x enhacnement is not for 6.5.1
Old 11-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
nevermind slim just remembered the version without the x enhacnement is not for 6.5.1
with regular 6.5 or 6.1 why would someone want to use showcase? doesn't the regular task manager work fine? forgive my ignorance if i'm missing something.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:24 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i use a Dusk showcase i had and i added the link to my home tab.. after using any program all i do is click on the showcase link and close the programs from there... they close fine and my phone doesnt freeze up.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i use a Dusk showcase i had and i added the link to my home tab.. after using any program all i do is click on the showcase link and close the programs from there... they close fine and my phone doesnt freeze up.
thats a nice work around. not actually what i was referring to, but that actually works.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
with regular 6.5 or 6.1 why would someone want to use showcase? doesn't the regular task manager work fine? forgive my ignorance if i'm missing something.
on the 6.5 version when pressing the x this comes up, this is the "x-enhancement":

for me i use showcase for switching between apps only and the x enhancement doesnt work as quickly as the regular x, i doesnt happen on the 6.5.1 verssion i believe, sorry i havent used 6.5.1 very much

Last edited by redd214; 11-20-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development