PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Ok ladies and gentlemen, here is the fastest SYS ever for the TP2. 28217! I have tweaked the SYS, it has proper Office 2010 packages and have deleted some garbage packages which I do not use. Enjoy it, as it will make your Touch Pro 2 fly. Also for manila weather on the home screen the windshield wiper goes very slowly on most SYS's that I have used when you have rain in the forecast. Now when the wiper wipes insanely fast and it does not lag anymore. =) So we should have some decent frame rate increases all around.

This does not have Threaded email, I tried haxoring the SYS but there is one dependent file that I cannot find that is dependent on tmail which you can select show mail preview.

BTW I am using Xperia X2 D2D drivers and a 16MB PP

Now get to cookin'

28217 SYS and 28217 ROM folders download http://www.mediafire.com/?zmdwzv2tmzt

Please give me a thanks if you like this! =P

Cheers
So does this SYS work or does it need to be patched up to get Call History Working.

I'm a little lost.

If you guys have sorted it out could you posisble post a new SYS?

23518 is running pretty darn good on V1.5B2 but it can be a little slugish, especially when typing on SIP.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
I forgot the rgu that needs to be modified to remove the beta watermark. Can anyone chime in here and let me know.

Thanks
shell
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
shell
Thanks I forgot.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks I forgot.
no prob... if you get a chance try 24001 with manila 2.5. i am so far impressed with the response of sense compared to most other builds. even lanscape picture and music scrolling seems smoother. the final test for me will be battery life. i will make that determination tomorrow

Last edited by captblaze; 01-31-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled
Carrier: Verizon

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff

Quote:
I forgot the rgu that needs to be modified to remove the beta watermark. Can anyone chime in here and let me know.

Thanks
SYS\SHARED\COMMON\Shell
Edit the RGU in there. Just open in notepad. Search for Beta. It will be 2 keys, 4 lines total, and completely remove and save. All good after that.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff

Quote:
Yes I believe Calc does. I been patching and painting all day. I will have a working 23519 in here later this evening. =)
Whatever I do with regards to a new build screws up opening/creating messages. I would like to konw what Calc does to modify his SYS, so I can add builds as I choose. I know for sure you have to add his flamerize.tsk to the SYS, other than that, I don't know. I would be stoked to run your 23519. Please let me know if it's that much different from 23518, also can you please test the dialer and opening/creating messages? Thanks!
Old 01-31-2010, 11:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Are you guys able to run a WM emulator to test prior to flashing? I am really interested in doing so if possible. From what I have read the MS WM emulator doesn't work on 64-bit Win.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by froader View Post
Whatever I do with regards to a new build screws up opening/creating messages. I would like to konw what Calc does to modify his SYS, so I can add builds as I choose. I know for sure you have to add his flamerize.tsk to the SYS, other than that, I don't know. I would be stoked to run your 23519. Please let me know if it's that much different from 23518, also can you please test the dialer and opening/creating messages? Thanks!
i posted 24001 a page or 2 back... no dialer issues and it dropped right in to the kitchen with no issues...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:33 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
i posted 24001 a page or 2 back... no dialer issues and it dropped right in to the kitchen with no issues...

maybe its me but i got an error... a box on my screen that said " check HTCLOG"

on the phone after the flash

Old 01-31-2010, 11:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
I have a question for ya captblaze, I dropped 24001 into the kitchen and built a ROM by selecting the 24001 XIP and SYS builds. Everything built fine and loaded to the phone fine and runs great. However, when I look at the software version in Sense, it still shows OS version 5.2.2.23518. Any reason for this?

Thanx
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development