PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 01:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
Well, as the others requesting a mirror already said, Mediafire was messing up. Although it seems to be working now, at the time it would load the top banner of the page, and that was all it would do for me.

Is that what you wanted to know?
Not really b/c it worked when I got to it. What I do would like to know is if anyone figured out how to get showcase taskmanager working with 6.5.x build? It always freezes with messaging/pocket outlook and crashes. Can't make it seem to work no matter what.

Old 12-26-2009, 02:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Hotrod68 is a n00b
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Your welcome Digi. Glad to help when I can.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
Not really b/c it worked when I got to it. What I do would like to know is if anyone figured out how to get showcase taskmanager working with 6.5.x build? It always freezes with messaging/pocket outlook and crashes. Can't make it seem to work no matter what.
i dont believe anyone has fixed that problem yet but what ive done to solve the problem is install task facade it is a great task manager and i mapped it to my back button because i never use that button. press back hardware button and a lovely task manager pops up. google task facade and you will find it easily.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-26-2009, 11:41 AM
DavidMMorley

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i dont believe anyone has fixed that problem yet but what ive done to solve the problem is install task facade it is a great task manager and i mapped it to my back button because i never use that button. press back hardware button and a lovely task manager pops up. google task facade and you will find it easily.
Check out the Ameba project on XDA also, works really well.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

oh wow, with the new kitchen, volume control is working with 6.5.1, excellent job.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I cooked a 6.1 ROM using the 1.3 beta kichen,but SMS did not work at all,does anyone have this problem?I can receive SMS messages but could not reply.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:55 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Okay, I am doing something very wrong. I keep getting the following error with both the 1.2 and 1.3 Kitchens. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

Quote:
executing NBHUtils to build nbh file...
Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: The output byte buffer is too small to contain the encoded data, encoding 'US-ASCII' fallback 'System.Text.EncoderReplacementFallback'.
Parameter name: bytes
at System.Text.Encoding.ThrowBytesOverflow()
at System.Text.Encoding.ThrowBytesOverflow(EncoderNLS encoder, Boolean nothingEncoded)
at System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.GetBytes(Char* chars, Int32 charCount, Byte* bytes, Int32 byteCount, EncoderNLS encoder)
at System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.GetBytes(String chars, Int32 charIndex, Int32 charCount, Byte[] bytes, Int32 byteIndex)
at NBHUtil.Form1.CmdLineWriteNBH(String ModelID, String cid, String Version, String Lang, String chunk, ArrayList items, String outputfile, Boolean usedef)
at NBHUtil.Program.Main(String[] args)
ERROR! (errorlevel: -532459699)

ERROR executing: kitchen_build_rom.bat

ERROR!!!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

HTC Released an Official ROM with updated HTC Sense 2.5 1922.2911.0 which includes full landscape support for QWERTY devices, and also leads to believe there might be a QWERTY enabled HD2 in development

link : http://htcpedia.com/news/htc-sense-2...ouch-pro2.html

Soon I hope we can get this implemented into Kitchen v1.3 Final
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
HTC Released an Official ROM with updated HTC Sense 2.5 1922.2911.0 which includes full landscape support for QWERTY devices, and also leads to believe there might be a QWERTY enabled HD2 in development

link : http://htcpedia.com/news/htc-sense-2...ouch-pro2.html

Soon I hope we can get this implemented into Kitchen v1.3 Final
Ooo, looks awesome, but the post says GSM only. Then again I think 2.5 was originally GSM only as well and they made that work. I guess next year really is going to be a good year. I wonder if the messaging client is any better in the new release.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:04 PM
DavidMMorley

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Looks like its just the landscape work from xda, not something new

Last edited by DavidMMorley; 12-27-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development