PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
well there ya go! (i hope) lol can u hook me up with the arcsoft cab u have ? maybe that will fix this crap i live with
here you go.
ive used that cab on every rom ive built or run on the Tp2 and as long as the servers are setup and the reg edit is done on 2.5 ive been able to send and recieve with no issues.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c.cab (4.52 MB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
here you go.
ive used that cab on every rom ive built or run on the Tp2 and as long as the servers are setup and the reg edit is done on 2.5 ive been able to send and recieve with no issues.
wait reg edit? care to explain lol

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 12-18-2009, 07:09 PM
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
wait reg edit? care to explain lol
just the 1 to enable the native wm client to be seen to send mms.

HKLM\system\inbox\externalaccounts and change sms to sms.htc

edit: only needed on 2.5

Last edited by 2k4mach; 12-18-2009 at 07:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Fixed it, P-Slim

Head on over to HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCMenus\

Add a DWORD called "EnableManilaCheck" with a value of 0, Menus should start working immediately
FINALLY, with nrgz tweaks cooked in and this edit, my titanium only rom finally has the menu enhancements working, OH HAPPY DAY.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
just the 1 to enable the native wm client to be seen to send mms.

HKLM\system\inbox\externalaccounts and change sms to sms.htc

edit: only needed on 2.5
dude ur my hero, using ur arcsoft and help , it works, i really appreciate the time u spent to help me bro
Old 12-18-2009, 07:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
dude ur my hero, using ur arcsoft and help , it works, i really appreciate the time u spent to help me bro
np bro, glad we got it all figured out.
so far every 2.5 rom ive built and tryed that regedit and that arcsoft hasnt failed me.

i hate that disable htc messaging cab as it breaks the sms tab in manilla and parts of the contacts.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

Can anyone tell me how to make my sim card contact show up in my contacts, i have contact on my sim but i cant access them without have to go in sim manager
Old 12-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
np bro, glad we got it all figured out.
so far every 2.5 rom ive built and tryed that regedit and that arcsoft hasnt failed me.

i hate that disable htc messaging cab as it breaks the sms tab in manilla and parts of the contacts.
lmfao! now i cant send MMS, it stays in the outbox
Old 12-18-2009, 10:26 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
lmfao! now i cant send MMS, it stays in the outbox
wtf lol.

u sending via albums or the sms app?
Old 12-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
wtf lol.

u sending via albums or the sms app?
albums
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development