PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: better beliEVO!
Carrier: Sprint

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
You might want to look into a Windows Mobile 6.5 Emulator that way you can "test" while still having your phone at hand when needed until you find the best Kitchen Dish

as far as, the big task bar icons on 6.5.x could you give a little more info? There's various taskbar variations in the kitchen to choose from
I took your advice even though it wasnt directed to me, but I cant figure out how to change the rom on the emulator. Before I continue trying to figure it out, is it possible? I got the Windows Mobile SDK 6.5/6.1 emulators.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
appreciate it, but perhaps ill look for some wvga sized menus and see where to go from there, I just noticed he said since they're modified for VGA that they would appear smaller in WVGA, which might defeat the purpose :P Thanks tho

Want to see a screenshot? that look perfect on WVGA :-p
Old 12-16-2009, 06:11 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeklo062704 View Post
I took your advice even though it wasnt directed to me, but I cant figure out how to change the rom on the emulator. Before I continue trying to figure it out, is it possible? I got the Windows Mobile SDK 6.5/6.1 emulators.
as far as the emulator goes i was relating it to this post

"Originally Posted by icon123
Great Kitchen! Best one yet.

Unfortunately, I still have a hard time knowing what all the options do. I wish there was a fact or tut to tell us what these programs do. I don't have the time to try one, flash, try another one, flash again, etc.

Anyhow, what setting turns on the 'big' taskbar icons once the taskbar is pressed (at least in 6.5.x)?"

to test compatibility or if see if the programs work before actually cooking them into his rom. The 6.5 MS Emulator images comes with WM Build 6.5 21234 RTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Want to see a screenshot? that look perfect on WVGA :-p
Sure! if it fits the screen then it its absolutely worth it to try them
Old 12-16-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
heres the swype and xda_uc ext's (cooked in my rom, so they are tested and working)
and the xperia task manager (havent used this yet, installed from cab, found it after cooking)
I tested the xPERIA task manager- it works

Swype doesn't show up on the phone when cooked in, i converted it into ext format and recooked and managed to show up under SIP's but it still defaulted to the tiny WM standard. What build did you get the sip to work?
Old 12-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
heres the swype and xda_uc ext's (cooked in my rom, so they are tested and working)
and the xperia task manager (havent used this yet, installed from cab, found it after cooking)
Quote:

Swype doesn't show up on the phone when cooked in, i converted it into ext format and recooked and managed to show up under SIP's but it still defaulted to the tiny WM standard. What build did you get the sip to work?
do you guys have screen shots of the xperia task manager? and are we talking about this working on 6.5.x roms?
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-16-2009, 07:25 PM
VIP Member

yes the task manager was working on a 6.5.X 28014 but you have to disable the HTC notification manager or else it will interfere and make it almost unusable.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

cooked it in using 28014. samething happend upon initial flash but came up after hard reset. i used sipchange to make it default
Attached Files
File Type: cab SIPChange.CAB (225.9 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-16-2009, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro2

drizztzou is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to drizztzou Send a message via Skype™ to drizztzou

Hi, I have one problem: manila2.1 1920 can not load calendar, does it because I missed any package or it is an error in the kitchen?
Old 12-16-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PSC

Obama08atl is a n00b

Does anyone know how to deactivate the system status so the notification manger only shows
Old 12-16-2009, 09:04 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
cooked it in using 28014. samething happend upon initial flash but came up after hard reset. i used sipchange to make it default
just tried a hard reset afer flashing with the Swype.zip you posted earlier in the thread and installed SIP change, but it only shows the standard MS keyboard

Anyone whip up a working Swype EXT, i tried but the English HTM would not load, i might try my hand at it again, but anyone who gets it first gets the thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development