PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

mizofizo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to mizofizo
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
I'm trying to make a build without Manilla too and having no luck...
I still haven't been able to figure out the text message sending problem. I guess I'll just have to abandon Calkulin's for not even though SSK is killing my battery much faster...
Old 12-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-1 ][ v1.1 ][ 6.5.3 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizofizo View Post
I still haven't been able to figure out the text message sending problem. I guess I'll just have to abandon Calkulin's for not even though SSK is killing my battery much faster...
I don't understand what text messaging issue people are having? i have used all 4 kitchens calkulin has put out and i haven't had one issue with standard text messaging. I build titanium 6.5.x roms only. no htc sense what so ever and not 1 text messaging issue.
Google is the next skynet
Old 12-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO
Carrier: Verizon

Brandon47 is a n00b

Can someone post the cabs for the Manila 2.1 digital grey and and split clock used in this kitchen. I have my phone set up the way I like just want to change the clock not flash again. I have searched all over. Any help would be great. Thanks !!!
Old 12-03-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mizofizo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I don't understand what text messaging issue people are having? i have used all 4 kitchens calkulin has put out and i haven't had one issue with standard text messaging. I build titanium 6.5.x roms only. no htc sense what so ever and not 1 text messaging issue.

Yea, I don't get it either. Are you running the jmz provisioning during setup or just using the Sprint settings for the build?

Also, which HTC packages are you not including? I've tried all of the combinations of including/not including the two htc messaging components. Are you also including the Threaded Messaging package?
Old 12-03-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Anyone running a 28005 ROM from the kitchen could you share what version Vioce Command you have. You can Check it by running Voice Command in Settings -> Personel and there is an about box in there somewhere.

Thanks.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

texting works fine here, off fresh hard boot

sprint 28005/Sense 2.5/carrier settings no jmz prov

voice command 28002..
Old 12-03-2009, 06:15 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post

voice command 28002..

Texting works fine for me too, when I include sense/manila. It's when I try to build any 6.5.X with no manila that I can't read or send texts. I recieve them fine. I've built them every way I can imagine, but have the same issue. I'm using 21882/no manilla and it works fine. I can't figure out what the problem is.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 12-03-2009, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mizofizo is a n00b

Quote:

voice command 28002..
I'm thinking it has something to do with removing Manilla. I haven't found the right combination of things to turn off yet I guess...
Old 12-03-2009, 06:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this may be a slight issue..

*Flip the keyboard out /Open the start menu / It shows the programs narrowly and in three columns, instead of spread out into landscape. Any one know of a fix for this?
Old 12-03-2009, 06:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:

voice command 28002..
So that voice command is V1.6.28002 or did it come from a 28002 OS Build?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development